How Much?

Ian

I may possibly have to sell my car soon :byebye: but Im not sure how much it is worth.

allstardriftshow005.jpg

2003 (53) UK Car

Gunmetal

29000 Miles

Alezan Leather

GT Pack

FNSH

There is a small scrape on the underside of the front bumper.

Modifications

19" Volk racing CE28n TIme Attack wheels - Very Rare

Falken Tyres done less than 3k miles

RAYS lightweight locking nuts

Varis CF Intake Duct

CF side Z badges

CF Front Lip Cover

CF Rear strut cover

Evo-R Titanium Gear Knob

Alpine MP3 Headunit With Ipod Link

Hardwired TomTom connection

GReddy Alu Air Diversion Plate

Greddy Radiator Cap

Nismo Oil Cap

ESR Polished Intake Pipe

JWT Popcharger

Kinetix V4 Plenum

Custom Made Hi-Flo cats

Custom Made Y-pipe

Modified Blitz Nur Spec exhaust (whole system from headers back has no silencers B) )

Ive also got Standard Cats, Standard Plenum, Standard Air Intake Pipe & filter, BOSE Headunit.

I think thats about it, Dont really want to sell it but may have to :ninja:

So how much do you think its worth? I was thinking about 16.5k?

A fiver :thumbs:;)

If you have all the original oem parts before you replaced, id take all the mods off, sell car as oem for 16,000, then sell parts of seperate, for around 2k or more (especially wheels and exhaust) for all other mods in total then that leaves you with 18k :thumbs:

Sell the car with the induction kit though as that will justify why you cut into the bumper :thumbs:

Getting it back to standard may take a while. Need a new front bumper, new wheels & new exhaust/Y-pipe.

Ive got 12months before I need to get rid but if I can get rid of it sooner then I may do that

Getting it back to standard may take a while. Need a new front bumper, new wheels & new exhaust/Y-pipe.

Ive got 12months before I need to get rid but if I can get rid of it sooner then I may do that

I would try and get it back to oem even if its just the blitz exhaust and wheels to take of, well worth doing, thats probably 2k right there. Might still have my oem exhaust, you can have it for free if its still around, its just taking up space :thumbs:

The wheels will definatley be coming off if the car doesnt sell for enough. AFAIK they are 1 of 2 sets in Europe on a Z.

May take you up on the exhaust offer if I have to get rid :thumbs:

Was that meant to read that the wheels are fake as in replicas? :lol:;) and try one of 3 in the UK you forgot about limiters set unless you included them B)

:lol:

Didnt know Limiter had them aswell

I was originally told a month ago by a rep from RAYS wheels that they were the only set in Europe, but then some one on "the other side" apparantly has them.

Hmm, limiter got his about 5 weeks ago as spares to his buddy Club wheels, he was inspired by you to get em, :lol: got em from the states :lol: Tell Rays rep to recheck his data, was it John at www.part-box.com that told you that?