OBD2 Reader

Cookie

Anyone recently bought an OBD2 reader that actually works with with a UK 350z (DE)?

I have bought a small white one (v1.5) I saw someone on here had bought and said worked a while ago but it wont work for me with Torque Pro or NDSII app. The bluetooth connects but it says it cannot read ECU. I have tried a number of the settings in Torque to try get it working but no joy so far. I'm guessing it has a missing protocol or something :shrug:

If anyone can send me a link to a working reader they have bought recently it would be appreciated.

Cheers

Mine is a Bluetooth one that I bought about 5 years ago from eBay for.circa £20 came with an obd2 program for the laptop, the dingles, software etc...

It works fine on my UK GT, I only ever use Torque on my phone though.

I'll have a look back and see what one I bought.

I have a Bluetooth obd2 reader.

I got it from Amazon. The larger black box with orange sticker works for me as the cheaper blue small one didn't work.

Also with torque on my android tablet it allows me to reset my eml due to my exhausts.

Hope this helps

:thumbs:

Are the wifi adapters not just for Iphones? I'm using Samsung Galaxy S5 and Nexus 7 using android Lollipop and the bluetooth does seem to work ok.

I may install a tablet in the little cubby and I want it to work with Torque so I can see dials when driving etc. It doesn't matter how big the adapter is as I have it running off a Y lead with my throttle controller out of the way so it wont dig in my shins.

I've read that even some of the larger black ones with the blue/orange labels don't always work either. If you can find the seller or link to the item in your history and send me the link it would be appreciated :thumbs:

I'm using this one. Only used it with Torque Pro so far and it's been fine (on all three of my phones, the current one being the S5), I've been meaning to try NDS but haven't got round to it yet.

Thanks mate. I will give this one a go.....fingers crossed :)

Received and installed this reader today and I can confirm it works fine :teeth:

Thanks for the link ilogikal1 :thumbs:

This was the one I got for anyone else that is interested in buying one in future:

tn_gallery_20152_666_118.jpg

• Like 1