problem has developed!

dr bru

Ok so from an intermittant "on/off"

My traction control switch is on constant off and the warning light that indicates loss of traction is constantly on.

handbrake warning light is also on

Previously these lights would come on under heavy breaking and acceleration and then turn off when i restarted the car.

I originally thought it was an electrical glitch. But the traction control is actually off now.

Got a service in 2 weeks anyway and the car is under warrantly so hopefully nissan will sort out

Any idea of what the problem could be?

pretty sure it will be an abs sensor, but it will need plugging into a diagnostic machine to clarify, it can be pretty dodgy driving with out traction control and asb for that matter when you are so use to them being there , had a few hic ups when mine went last year during the ice months, so be careful

:thumbs:

Paul

the reason mine became faulty was because of a worn wheel bearing so you might also have one of them too :blush:

i think if it is already broken then it wont get any worse , just get it seen to asap , as you will need traction control and abs in the coming weeks :thumbs:

Definately get to the stealers. Maybe your Zed has opted for 'Death Mode' rather than 'Christmas Mode.' Lets turn off the the traction control, land in a ditch at 60, no airbag! Happy days..... I think not. Your Zed is trying to kill you!