[SOLD]NEW 19" Rota PWR alloys with Yokohama AD08 tyres

roadtrip

Apparently (so I'm told anyway :dry: ) having 17 wheels for one car is too many so I'm reluctantly putting these up for sale. Bought from a friend and have been stored two years already. The plan was to put them on my car once I'd worn all the tread off the current tyres but it's taking too long.

They are brand new wheels and tyres costing over £2,000, a couple have been test fitted but never been driven on. The wheels are in as new condition except for two spokes on the NSR that have one small chip each as you might be able to see in the last photo. You have to look close to see them and they could easily occur in the first mile of driving but I wanted to mention them. The tyres are also in as new condition with zero signs of age having been fitted and balanced a few years ago. Included are matching centre caps, metal valve stems/caps and the correct spigot rings.

The wheels are in Steel Grey and the sizes are 19x9.5J ET20 on the front, 19x10J ET20 on the rear. Tyres are super sticky, super sexy Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08 and are the usual 245/35R19 front, 275/35R19 rear.

These are a perfect fit for a 350Z but I don't have any photos of them on the car obviously, if you search around the forum I'm sure you'll find some. I know at least one 370Z on here that runs them too, my guess would be that a change of front tyres to 245/40R19 and some new wheel nuts would be needed for that though and maybe a pair of 15mm rear spacers just for looks.

I'm looking for £1,600 which is a bargain given how expensive these tyres are!

I would prefer collection from Watford but I can get Paisley Freight to deliver for an additional £43.50.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :thumbs:

All.JPGNSF.JPGNSR.JPGOSF.JPGOSR.JPGValve.JPGDamage.JPG

Edited by roadtrip

Thanks for the positive comment veef13. These are still for sale. In case people aren't sure what they'd look like on the car here are a a couple of pictures courtesy of other forum members. :teeth:

IMG_0963.jpggallery_19316_245_408329.jpg

Edited by roadtrip

Would love these on mine. Bit of saving to do first.

Yeah, they're not cheap but it's a great way to get these gorgeous premium Yokohama tyres already fitted and balanced for the price of cheap Falkens. :thumbs:

Hey morgs, hope you don't mind me pimping out your photo! These wheels are still pretty rare it seems and I'm keen for people to see what they look like, yours being such a great example. :D

It's Friday so it must be time for another photo! Think I'll go for another of morgs' as they look great with the Azure and this is exactly how they fill the arches without the need for spacers. :thumbs:

IMAG22852_zpsd28a92f9.jpg

Deposit taken, collection on the 20th. Keep an eye out for them reappearing in another member's build thread soon! :yahoo:

Sorry to all of you that have missed out on this great opportunity. :cry:

Deposit taken, collection on the 20th. Keep an eye out for them reappearing in another member's build thread soon! :yahoo:

Sorry to all of you that have missed out on this great opportunity. :cry:

I look forward to my commission :p

• 2 weeks later...