Heavily Modded Blue Azure 53 Coupe - Newcastle Quayside

Ross Mac

Saw a very cool heavily modded 53 plated import azure blue coupe on Wednedsay evening on my way to gym.

They drove down Newcastle Quayside lookin very B).

May well be S/C or TT due to guage pod down a pillar. Possibly Nismo kit and carbon bonnet with chromed wheels.

(Sorry for crappy details but it was dark and was trying to catch up.)

My Girlfriend saw them being photographed / filmed with the Millenuim bridge as the background about 6.30 - 7.00pm

Anyone on here or know them?

At first I thought it was Big Phils but when I got up close I realised it wasnt. I'll keep an eye on future maxy p's to see if its in there.

@ chris w - Im living on Newcastle quayside at the moment - just behind the Baltic art gallery- along from where Revolution the car shop used to be.

What colour's your Z so I know who to look out for - not too many around the town like - thats why Im so glad I dint go for my other choices - the Z's quite exclusive! :thumbs:

At first I thought it was Big Phils but when I got up close I realised it wasnt. I'll keep an eye on future maxy p's to see if its in there.

@ chris w - Im living on Newcastle quayside at the moment - just behind the Baltic art gallery- along from where Revolution the car shop used to be.

What colour's your Z so I know who to look out for - not too many around the town like - thats why Im so glad I dint go for my other choices - the Z's quite exclusive! :thumbs:

Mine Silver JDM ''ood'' last three letters on my plate. im always up around there shopping / drinking etc.....

i'll keep an eye out.

whats happened to revolution then? not been there for years has it shut down?

Hi Ross, it was indeed me, I gave you wave as you went past at the traffic lights. :p It was a photo shoot for Max Power, I am told it will be out in the middle of December. The car is also featured in this months Banzai magazine.

Here are a few shots taken by Gaz from the Quayside meet, not quite magazine standard, but you get the idea:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

Sweet pics those Kev - looking forward to seeing the Maxy P spread!

Took me ages to catch up to you cos I was miles behind you when I came over the swing bridge. Wasnt sure if you saw me or not.

Revolution is still going its just moved to a new venue over in Dunston - not been for a look yet.

When is the next Quayside meet then??