Time to bend the plastic

George M

Ok, mod 1 stubby on the car 😎 completed

I guess it's time to get serious so I have sourced a great price for the below. Just after some thoughts before I jump in.

Current 04 350z has decat with unbranded exhaust and a upgraded drop in filter (soon as I get to japex next week) everything else is standard.

Berk High Flow Cats

ARK GRiP True Dual Exhaust System Burnt Tip

Motordyne Thermal Plenum Spacer

Weapon-R Secret Weapon Cold Air Intake

Thanks all Cheers G

Get a Wasson plenum spacer, much better option.

My ARK GRIP to wet your appetite..Be careful been told HFCs ruin the ARK...

newz5_zpsc4z3roiw.jpg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

I am a good friend of the above so wouldn't disagree with him as it all about opinions. When I had mine fitted by RT I was speaking to Taras. He had an ARK on his 350z and has fitted others and just gave me his advice not do it as it changed the exhaust note which is superb as is. Just my opinion but not saying its a NO NO. Would try it without first personally.

• Like 1

+1 on the Wasso plenum spacer, perfect quality and awesome bloke! Plus you get a choice of colours ;)

I'm also waiting for my ark grip exhaust as ordered from torqen :D thinking of keeping standard cats as a lot of people recommended but will see how it sounds ;D

Edited by Jack wellZ
  • Like 2

Damage? :lol:

No damage to the ARK exhaust, the ARK R-spec test pipes + the ARK exhaust sounds awesome! I had them on my 370z before changing to Amuse R1 Titanium Exhaust and I loved the setup. Here is a short clip:

It made the sound a bit louder, not much, but deeper and how a sports car should sound like in my opinion. I'm pretty sure the Berk HFC won't sound a lot different to this.