[SOLD] 2004/54 Azure Blue Nissan 350z with GT pack – 48,500 miles (FSH)

as2bsc

2004/54

Azure Blue Nissan 350z with GT pack – 48,500 miles (FSH)

MOT until: 28/11/15

After five and a half years of joyous ownership, it's sadly time to sell my beloved 350z. The time has come when four seats and four doors are necessary and naturally I'm sad as this signals the end of an era.

I shopped for almost 12 months to find a car with this spec and condition when I was looking for my Z and I'm pleased to say it was worth the wait. It's got the benefits of the GT pack and the much-needed rays alloys which finish it off perfectly.

The rays are wrapped in the lovely, and rather brilliant vredestein ultrac sessanta tyres. The fronts have 5mm and the rears will need replacing in the next couple of thousand miles.

I look after my car as it's my pride and joy, so it has full service history (I've taken it to the guys at Lockwood and Greenwood in Manchester since I got it and they love it almost as much as I do).

Service History:

7,792: P1 - 25/11/05 - Westway Nissan

11,753: P2 - 03/11/06 - Westway Nissan

15,265: P1 - 05/11/07 - Westway Nissan

19,082: P3 - 03/12/09 - Lockwood and Greenwood

23,357: P1 - 29/11/10 - Lockwood and Greenwood

27,464: P2 - 18/11/11 - Lockwood and Greenwood

30,742: P1 - 14/11/12 - Lockwood and Greenwood

33,641: P3 - 28/11/13 - Lockwood and Greenwood

44,003: P1 - 18/11/14 - Lockwood and Greenwood

The car itself is a late UK 2004 (54 reg) GT model, with black Leather interior, Bose system, Brembos and Rays. I've added the much needed stubby arial and I do have a shiny KTA gear knob somewhere which I'll chuck I'm for the new owner as the standard gear knob looks a bit warn.

Bad bits:

There isn't anything major to report other than the usual stonechips on the nose and a couple of annoying door dings courtesy of the inconsiderate parkers we all despise. I've supplied a pic of the worst one near the fuel filler cap. There are couple more minor ones that can probably be pulled out as they haven't scratched the paint.

The car is ten years old so the lacquer shows signs of the usual surface scratches but it's nothing that a good detailer couldn't get rid of. I also only have one key but I do have the original key code number.

It's been the best car I've ever owned by far and I've only had to replace consumables and the cooling fans which were done when I first got the car and I haven't had a spot of trouble since.

Any questions or queries please feel free to PM or contact me on 07969634447. I get married on Sunday (12th April) so will be unavailable on this day but will happily show good folk around the car at a time that suits. I'll also let you take a decent and long test drive if you can provide proof of insurance.

Price: £6995 ONO (no PX or silly offers please)

Thanks y'all

Andy

image.jpg9_zpsn0boe3q9.jpg

image.jpg11_zpsmibcmoxk.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsr3wqj5va.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsp7b7hjj5.jpg

image.jpg6_zpstudnucwi.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsxzl2tduy.jpg

Edited by as2bsc

• 2 weeks later...