Who gets bored of resignations?

Pritchard

...especially writing out your own :)

So just handed in my 4th in about 6 years. Will never get bored of it. always for another job though not yet out of rage (its rage that gets me looking in the first plaace lol)

anyone else resigned more frequently than that?

Left my job of 8 years with nothing to go to, 3 month notice period and ended up on gardening leave after shaving a Hitler moustache into my beard and threatening to come into work (German bank).

Best

Feeling

Ever

Spent 5 months arsing round the southern hemisphere and now I run my own business tinkering with cars.

Couldn't really be much happier to be honest.

• Like 3

Not at all. Handed in one resignation in my entire career at virgin media. Was glad to move to a better job but sad to leave the people.

Next one I took voluntary, would of stayed but did it to help out others.

Currently worked in this place for three years working ever hour thats sent my way. Its not the best job in the world and I work 13 hour days five days a week but it pays for my zed and that's what makes me happy.

Can't imagine being that excited to hand your notice in, or threatening to punch your boss, must have had real issues to be that upset!