Tyres for 10j front 12j rear

Swiftyy

So I have purchased some Rota GTR-D's 10jx18 front and 12jx18 rear. From what I gather (with a little research) 225/35R18W for the fronts and 295/35R18W for the rear. Would this be about right for a little stretch to fit into the arches without causing risks?

I have also bought some front camber arms with already having rear camber arms installed. I also have someone coming out to roll the arches and re-trim the arch linings.

Any help would be much appreciated! I'm sure Stevo-D will be along to help :)

FD4428A2-9016-4E04-8346-6FC5512DF77A_zpsg8uv4scd.png

This is what I have been using to work out tyre sizes. I only want to run a little stretch, enough to clear the arches.

Would probably help if I gave offsets.

Fronts:

10J ET12 R18

Rears:

12J ET0 R18

Yeah I'm in a bit of a dialema at the moment with tyre sizes. At first I thought 235/35R18 and 275/35R18 but been looking around at pictures etc and now I dont know. I'm struggling to find a picture of a 255 on a 10j rim. Stuck between 275 or 295 for the 12j.

I need to order the tyres soon because the wheels will be here next week and it's safe to say my front tyres at the moment have no tred left :/

I have tried to ask ash a few times but it seems he does not want to share his secrets.

I have spoken to a guy that is runnin 235 front and 285 rears.

Do you think TCS will throw a wobbly? I would rather not turn it off lol

If you run 255/35/18 on the front it will put the rolling radius out by almost 4% which will have an impact on your speedo and could impact your TCS as when the rolling radius is a certain amount out the wheels continually think they're losing grip.

255/40/18 however is a mere 0.15% out, so not sure why you'd run 35 profile tyres?

Well now that's thrown a spanner in the works lol. I've seen a lot of people running 35 profile like ash and on rim tuck.

I want to keep my tcs working properly to maintain the performance. Although I have 35 profile on my LMGT4's at the moment and I must admit the TCS does cut in a bit early at times.

35 and 40 profile is only a 5mm difference right?