Spot the odd thing out

SHEZZA

What's not up with it out of interest? I saw this on pistonheads earlier and would be interested although it seems cheap for a hr with just 25k

Pre facelift headlights and bumper. Think it may of been in a little smash

Ahh I see. ;)

Edited by GMballistic

Is it just the headlights then SHEZZA or something else a miss? :shrug: Look's pretty good for the most part. :dry:

DE front bumper too and mismatched paint on the rear bumber. Does look quite tidy though other than that.

As you say though maybe it has had a little accident and been fixed up off the books so to speak.

If that's the case & the reason for the DE parts then who knows what else they tried to save money on when fixing it up if they couldn't get the correct HR parts. :surrender: Could be bent who knows what under the body panels. :scare:

Is it just the headlights then SHEZZA or something else a miss? :shrug: Look's pretty good for the most part. :dry:

DE front bumper too and mismatched paint on the rear bumber. Does look quite tidy though other than that.

As you say though maybe it has had a little accident and been fixed up off the books so to speak.

If that's the case & the reason for the DE parts then who knows what else they tried to save money on when fixing it up if they couldn't get the correct HR parts. :surrender: Could be bent who knows what under the body panels. :scare:

Yes who knows what might be hiding underneath , who knows whether the seller even knows, certainly not declaring it

Edited by SHEZZA

Yes who know what might be hiding underneath , who knows whether the seller even knows

Well I wouldn't want to drop that bombshell on them, ...or maybe they do know. :headhurt:

I did think about messaging them about it but thought better of it