Recommendation to Car & Bike falkirk

Argyll

If it's allowed I would like to recommend a paint shop that just opened in my area?

I took my zed in for a quote to have a couple of chips and scratches removed. I was quoted £300. i thought this was on the cheap side and i wasn't sure of the workmanship as I believe in the saying buy cheap, buy twice!

Anyway i dropped my car off last Thursday and i dropped in the following day to see how he was getting on. he said there was a lot more scratches on both front and rear bumbers than he originally thought so he was just going to respray the full bumpers. i asked him would this cost extra and he replied 'definately not'. he said he wasn't one of these garages that charges over the original quote.

I picked the car up on Monday and he has made a cracking job and I'm well chuffed. The guy is a perfectionist.

I have no affiliation with this guy what so ever in case your wondering but i thought credit where credits due.

So if you are near the falkirk area call Colin at Car & Bike on 01324 812131

If it's allowed I would like to recommend a paint shop that just opened in my area?

I took my zed in for a quote to have a couple of chips and scratches removed. I was quoted £300. i thought this was on the cheap side and i wasn't sure of the workmanship as I believe in the saying buy cheap, buy twice!

Anyway i dropped my car off last Thursday and i dropped in the following day to see how he was getting on. he said there was a lot more scratches on both front and rear bumbers :lol: (must refrain from jokes) than he originally thought so he was just going to respray the full bumpers. i asked him would this cost extra and he replied 'definately not'. he said he wasn't one of these garages that charges over the original quote.

I picked the car up on Monday and he has made a cracking job and I'm well chuffed. The guy is a perfectionist.

I have no affiliation with this guy what so ever in case your wondering but i thought credit where credits due.

So if you are near the falkirk area call Colin at Car & Bike on 01324 812131

Always good to hear of recommended places to get car spraying done mate, good post, great price, you got any pics of work done before and after maybe? :thumbs: