Apologies from East Shore Racing

bigphil

Hi this is Relevance posting on behalf of Phil.

As most people will know Phil is presently moving premises so unfortunately his computing facilities are down. Hopefully he will be back up and running as normal by the weekend so if you have already sent messages he will reply to at the weekend. If you do need to get hold of him, then do please ring on his mobile number. He apologises for this inconvenience whilst the move takes place but business is still going on and normal communications will shortly be fully restored.

Steve

Just a quick update from Phil:

A few people may have had problems getting in touch but I have just spoken to Phil and he has no problems with his phone. He is still contactable on his mobile to answer questions or to place orders. IT is another matter. The best laid plans, etc........a few problems with the incumbent IT mess and with BT so his network connection is taking a little longer than expected! :rant: The workshop will probably be up and running by Monday. I left him taking his frustrations out with a big hammer on the building internals :bang::bangin:

Please perservere a little longer with the network issues. I'm sure you wish Phil well in this new venture and look forward to the new fantastic facility that he will be able to offer.

Relevance

I left him taking his frustrations out with a big hammer on the building internals :bang::bangin:

Relevance

Tell him to go for a drive, far more fun and less destructive :thumbs::teeth:

Hope its all sorted soon, I'm hopefully paying a visit around xmas time :yahoo: (alas albeit with probably very little money!)