New rims fitted tommorow!! (Pictures now uploaded)

nowhereboy

Cheers everyone. Yea I actually really like the stretched tyres, I know it's a marmite thing tho. The car is sitting a fair bit lower today. I Deffo recommend the teins it looks just right now. I didn't think it would look as low as it does. I can still navigate speed bumps no problem too. Happy days.

That's good, I love the look too. Sounds good, need to get myself some Tein's :D

• Like 1

Cheers everyone. Yea I actually really like the stretched tyres, I know it's a marmite thing tho. The car is sitting a fair bit lower today. I Deffo recommend the teins it looks just right now. I didn't think it would look as low as it does. I can still navigate speed bumps no problem too. Happy days.

Pic of the new height!

Here you go Mikey.... Had to put air back in the rear tyres the day after I got it back from revolution, were down to 10PSI!! Was a bit worried that something wasn't quite right but they haven't went back down this time.

11w8oxh.jpg

Very nice! Exact setup I'm going for, getting the springs this weekend