*** TORQEN *** 350z TORQEN S Coilovers

Adrian@TORQEN

Awesome mate will drop you a message when I get the money together maybe a good while away yet got a baby on the way and I'm house shopping at the moment 😂

So car is on hold for the time being but definitely interested in these and definitely interested in big brake kits love them ðŸ˜

Will let you know when I want them mate 👠thanks a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I was expecting to have photos with them fitted last night! :lol:

Off work at the moment, Sciatica otherwise you could of had them.

Gonna start Tagging you guys on Instagram, Put my first picture up today

#torqen

• 2 weeks later...

As seen in the brake kit thread I also had a set of these lovely coilovers fitted along with Eibach adjustable rear camber arms,

Am currently running them on setting 20 (hard - 10) and 20 mm lower than stnd. Need to play around with settings but initial feeling is the balance feels good (as much as you can tell on a quick road run) and the ride is pretty compliant over bumps and dips.

I already had Eibach ARB and Whiteline drop links so car already cornered very flat, with these coilovers the handling is markedly sharper.

David

As seen in the brake kit thread I also had a set of these lovely coilovers fitted along with Eibach adjustable rear camber arms,

Am currently running them on setting 20 (hard - 10) and 20 mm lower than stnd. Need to play around with settings but initial feeling is the balance feels good (as much as you can tell on a quick road run) and the ride is pretty compliant over bumps and dips.

I already had Eibach ARB and Whiteline drop links so car already cornered very flat, with these coilovers the handling is markedly sharper.

David

Thanks for the update Tiny.

I'm having these fitted today in conjunction with Eibach ARBs

On the ARB's I've gone soft front, Medium Rear.

Whats your settings?

When you say Hard -10 does that mean you cranked it all the way round to its hardest setting then dialled it back 10 clicks?

David

Thanks for the update Tiny.

I'm having these fitted today in conjunction with Eibach ARBs

On the ARB's I've gone soft front, Medium Rear.

Whats your settings?

When you say Hard -10 does that mean you cranked it all the way round to its hardest setting then dialled it back 10 clicks?

Yes that is what I did for damper settings and am running those same ARB settings.

Hi There!

Just had mine fitted, Went for the 20mm drop as you recommended.

Looks great and no issues with speedbumps in my area and the ride was pretty good, especially considering I've fitted the ARBs at the same time.

The guy who fitted them left the adjusters (For dampening) off so I did the front ones tonight and realised he'd gone soft -10 clicks instead of hard -10 clicks so I've adjusted the front but he mentioned the back didn't have the extenders so he couldn't run them through the top plastic bit.

Tried to see if I could get the plastics off the rear strut bar but I'm utterly hopeless, Managed to get the top bit off one side but it looks like you need to take one of the side plastics off and I couldn't work that out.

I'm an ape when it comes to these things.

Can you buy extenders? If so I think I need a pair... Odd question, but will I be able to fit those extenders without taking he side plastics off (Just drop them into the hole)

Also are they meant to be secure as mine are relatively loose and lets just assume I'm doing something wrong here because I can't even work out plastic trim!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...