HR Hood

nigess

Just a little question not a major issue. Has anyone seen an HR bonnet that isn't quite flush at the front from a car that has not been in an accident. It is very slightly not straight. http://s1379.photobu...rlpljh.jpg.html

Its probably something easily adjusted but just wanted to make sure

Edited by nigess

Just a little question not a major issue. Has anyone seen an HR bonnet that isn't quite flush at the front from a car that has not been in an accident. It is very slightly not straight. http://s1379.photobu...rlpljh.jpg.html

Its probably something easily adjusted but just wanted to make sure

How do you know it's never been in an accident? HPI clear just means no accident has been reported to the insurer resulting in it being written off.

I looked at that car twice before deciding on mine.

I thought 'Is it worth a shot?'

After looking at the stickers and other nonsense attached I thought... I don't want to own a car after someone like that owns it.

Thanks for you're replies. Now you got me worried. I have to say tho the car drives fantastic and the stainless exhaust sounds awesome. The guy that put the stickers on is 47 years old (should know better) still younger than me but they will be coming straight off when I get it. Bodywork is in fantastic shape and the interior is faultless and has all mod cons. If it has ever been in an accident there are certainly no signs of it.

As for the comment how do I know it's not been in an accident as it is HPI clear how does anybody know about any car unless its brand new. Thanks for the advice on the grommets under the bonnet

Edited by nigess