Said I'd be back....

NWZ

Well hello all, first time post since 2010....going to test drive a 370z this weekend, can't wait tbh. I've never driven a 370z but always missed my 350z but went abroad for a couple of years.... Been driving around in a diesel for the last few years and great as it's been I've missed driving a zed badly.

So any tips? I know about general things to look for, but what about haggling down a zed from a dealer? Its a 2010 model with 30k on the clock. How long are you guys finding the discs lasting? I think it's got ditch finders on it from what I can see so that's a bit of a joke. Am I right in saying a 5 year old should have had a P1, P2, P3 and a P1 service? I've rung a couple of dealers with the reg but they don't have full access to the entire UK network which is a shame.

Sorry if I should have searched but you know, help out a fellow zed nutter here!

If it all goes well and there's a spare space I will come on the wales drive. It's only 20 miles from me...

• Like 2

I must be a bit soft because I feel a bit sad that none replied, so....welcome back. :) I've done lists of common issues, as have others, so most of that info is around here somewhere. Not sure about the services.

Anyway, enjoy the test drive. I've never driven a 350 but most people who have gone from that to a 370 seem pretty happy.

LOL, I noticed nobody replied as well thought that was odd! Anyway, test drive was awesome. I felt alive again! What a car the 370z is, some things I noticed - the clutch is a lot lighter than the 350z, loved the gear change and syncro rev match wow. Maybe it's me, but I thought it sounded awesome as stock. And loved the interior, job well done Nissan.

Anyway, I walked away. The service history was crap! It was missing the first two stamps, then it had 4 stamps from some tyre place up north. TBH the service book looked fake to me. And it had ditch finders on it, and the discs were all rusty - needed replacing. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to cars so they have to be pretty good in the first place as I do a lot of miles and I look after them.

My search continues.....