Rad Cap

Kaveney

Pretty sure it's a small type.

And I would advise against the Mishimoto caps, big time. I upgraded to Mishi Rad and fans, and they are great. The rad came with the 1.3 bar cap.

However, my radiator was dribbling coolant constantly out of the cap which was then boiling on the hot radiator. Spoilt the nice chrome finish and also peppered my entire engine bay with green droplets which are really hard to clean off.

Tried a brand new Mishi 1.3 bar cap, same problem. Tried fettling the cap to get a better seal, still leaking. Then tried a Cosworth 1.3 bar cap and it hasn't leaked a drop in 1,000 miles driving around Wales and including a track day.

So yeah, small type - don't go near Mishimoto caps. If you google 'Mishimoto radiator cap' it then suggests adding the word 'problems' to your search query.. go figure!

Too late as I have ordered the small Mishimoto cap LOL

It was only £ 13.00 so If it is not any good I will go back to std .

My rad fan from them was good so we will see .

Alan

Fyi ~ Alan I have the same radiator cap from Mishimoto and I haven't had a problem with it since I fitted it about 6 months odd ago. Does it's job and for £13 (I paid £12) can't really complain. ;)