Cheers guys

docwra

Well, Im now the proud owner of a 03/04 import 350z in blue with Rays, Brembos, Nismo dials, allegedly some kind of uprated suspension and a Momo steering wheel - thanks to those that assisted on my cutting out thread from last week :)

I took it out for a bit of fun at the weekend and its awesome - the only car Ive driven that would have kept with it on the country roads I was driving was an old Delta Integrale I used to have, and even then the brakes on the 350 would have probably kept it at bay :D

My other cars include a 200SX S13 drift car, and after my foot slipped ;) on a roundabout I was amazed at how easy and controllable these things are when sideways - my local tyre dealer and I are set to become good friend I think ;)

Anyway, cheers for the help and I look forward to contributing what I can to the site - the SXOC boys are already jealous so its all good :D

Quick things to find out though:

Is there a non-japanese language owners manual on here?

Is the glovebox looking thing actually a glovebox or just an elaborate cup holding device? :wacko:

Are the UK Sat Nav cubby hole covers as rubbash as the jap ones?? Mine is reminiscent of the kind of thing you get inside a Kinder egg :wacko:

Do they really do 180 when derestricted?? ;)

Does an Induction Kit make any notable difference?

Where can I get a decat pipe and will it need a remap for one??

Congrats! :thumbs:

Questions -

Is there a non-japanese language owners manual on here? - I think one of the JDM owners will confirm.

Is the glovebox looking thing actually a glovebox or just an elaborate cup holding device? - it is a cup holder device made out of something resembling Lego.

Are the UK Sat Nav cubby hole covers as rubbash as the jap ones?? Mine is reminiscent of the kind of thing you get inside a Kinder egg - not sure - Pics?

Do they really do 180 when derestricted?? - About 176 IIRC. ;)

Does an Induction Kit make any notable difference? - First time down the road, yes. After that, noise wise, yes. Under the bonnet, yes. Power, not really.

Where can I get a decat pipe and will it need a remap for one?? - PM Bigphil.

think they improved the quality on the UK glovebox and the real glovebox is behind the passenger seat

Have you found the secret compartment in the glovebox ;)

....lift the bottom of it up :thumbs: .....took me two years to discover :teeth:

yep, I knew about that one

Nice one - thank you gents (assuming you are all gents!) :blush:

PM's sent re: decats and I will be leaving the 155 limiter on for the moment as well ;)

The more I drive it, the more I like it - its so responsive and balanced compared the S-chassis Nissans I have had, and 6th gear is damn fine for the motorways as well. Im a happy man, me :D

Ill bother you with more as I think of it, but in the meantime cheers :thumbs:

EDIT: Just thought of one actually - where is the redline and peak power - Ive got my shift light set to 6800 atm, but having rwead on here it might be a bit high :scare:

• 5 weeks later...
Well, Im now the proud owner of a 03/04 import 350z in blue with Rays, Brembos, Nismo dials, allegedly some kind of uprated suspension and a Momo steering wheel - thanks to those that assisted on my cutting out thread from last week :)

I took it out for a bit of fun at the weekend and its awesome - the only car Ive driven that would have kept with it on the country roads I was driving was an old Delta Integrale I used to have, and even then the brakes on the 350 would have probably kept it at bay :D

My other cars include a 200SX S13 drift car, and after my foot slipped ;) on a roundabout I was amazed at how easy and controllable these things are when sideways - my local tyre dealer and I are set to become good friend I think ;)

do you have any pics of the car/ the steering wheel?

Anyway, cheers for the help and I look forward to contributing what I can to the site - the SXOC boys are already jealous so its all good :D

Quick things to find out though:

Is there a non-japanese language owners manual on here?

Is the glovebox looking thing actually a glovebox or just an elaborate cup holding device? :wacko:

Are the UK Sat Nav cubby hole covers as rubbash as the jap ones?? Mine is reminiscent of the kind of thing you get inside a Kinder egg :wacko:

Do they really do 180 when derestricted?? ;)

Does an Induction Kit make any notable difference?

Where can I get a decat pipe and will it need a remap for one??