Sparco circuit seats

Nutter

I wouldn't recommend fitting them to the windows :p

It should be fine as a lot of people have racing seats, just not with the head supports, without issues and the top is narrower than the shoulder area. Your peripheral vision will be gone though.

• Like 2

Daft for road use, you massively restrict your vision at junctions.

With any seat, try before you buy: They're definitely not all the same. DT is a great place to go for stuff like that, I did when choosing my seats.

When I was looking at those seats I was actually too tall for them and the harness holes were too far below my shoulders to use it. I now have a Corbeau fixed back one. They seem to be the best for road and track use and are FIA approved too.

cor_sprint_blk_1-500x500.jpg

Pro%20Series%20Blue%201-500x500.jpg

Ekona - I do apprechaite that it's not the best visibility for the road but for competition use they cross the t's and dot the i's as far as safety is concerned in my opinion.

Aliveboy - how tall are you? I sat in my mates seat he's got a corbeau revenge which feels proper comfy and I like the sides and didn't seem too bad for visibility. Do you compete in BDC or that? I'm trying to spec my car to BDC standard to enter drift cup so I can progress further.

Pritchard - not fit approved and my arse will not sit on them things for 7 hours down to lydden hill from here haha

You didn't say they were for competition use ;)

I don't like them, as I'd rather have my vision on track and as long as you're bolted in securely then any FIA seat will do, but if you like them and they're comfy for you then go for it. I'd rate comfort as the most important thing, tbh.

You seem to intimate that you'll be driving to events though, in which case my original comment about road use stands.

• Like 1

Sorry forgot to mention that bit.

Going to have a look in demon tweets on Friday late afternoon to try some out, hopefully I'll find something I like.

Yep, sometimes I will be driving to events but that's only when. I can't get it trailered.

Also going to sound really bad now but im a proper lifestyler. Race cars have the side head supports, so I have have to have haha

Tom

Edited by Nutter