Now thats detailing!

rickya

mmm snowfoam :teeth: i would love to know how to use a pc correctly, i almost booked a course a few months ago :blush: will have to get on to it

superb work ! B)

Yes i know i wish you would confirm if you are going to Wales or not tomorrow. :blush:

mmm snowfoam :teeth: i would love to know how to use a pc correctly, i almost booked a course a few months ago :blush: will have to get on to it

superb work ! B)

Yes i know i wish you would confirm if you are going to Wales or not tomorrow. :blush:

;) sorry for the delay mate, had to sort some stuff before i confirmed :blush:

superb work ! B)

It ok i just wanted to confirm with the pub numbers for the carvery tomorrow. :lol: Just hoping that it might not be too bad tomorrow. You will also be able to hear the Nismo B);)

superb work ! B)

It ok i just wanted to confirm with the pub numbers for the carvery tomorrow. :lol: Just hoping that it might not be too bad tomorrow. You will also be able to hear the Nismo B);)

newcastle - sunderland the cities of brotherly love - you can pop to bigphils - pick me up a nismo and we can fit it in the pub car park while we're waiting for our pudding :lol:

superb work ! B)

newcastle - sunderland the cities of brotherly love - you can pop to bigphils - pick me up a nismo and we can fit it in the pub car park while we're waiting for our pudding :lol:

Im in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire. Sunderland is a long long way o way. ;)

Wow that post was hardcore H5!

Just goes to show how far it can be taken! :wacko::headhurt:

Am spending the time to get better at knowing what products to select, but that is clearly a pro at work. Respect! :thumbs:

:lol: same as me, in search of the holy grail of polishes, my garage is full of half empty waxes and polishes :scare:

Am spending the time to get better at knowing what products to select, but that is clearly a pro at work. Respect! :thumbs:

:lol: same as me, in search of the holy grail of polishes, my garage is full of half empty waxes and polishes :scare:

Paint correction aside, I'm starting to think there isn't a great deal to it other than personal preference when it comes to waxes and glazes! :wacko:

Paint correction aside, I'm starting to think there isn't a great deal to it other than personal preference when it comes to waxes and glazes! :wacko:

I agree bud, although i dont think there is a "best" polish/wax as it depends on what colour/ finish the paint is that your applying it to

i like to try different ones but they just last too long :lol:

application and removal has a lot to do with it, i dont use a pc to polish, they seem a little too agressive for the weekly wax, although i will hold my hands up and say i have very limited knowledge of them and with the anorexic paint on the datsun ;) they scare me :scare:

I agree bud, although i dont think there is a "best" polish/wax as it depends on what colour/ finish the paint is that your applying it to

i like to try different ones but they just last too long :lol:

application and removal has a lot to do with it, i dont use a pc to polish, they seem a little too agressive for the weekly wax, although i will hold my hands up and say i have very limited knowledge of them and with the anorexic paint on the datsun ;) they scare me :scare:

Agree with that. Depending on the finish and colour there seems to be better waxes than others. Dodo wax is made for specific 'types' of colour. I want to try that too!

Application is a lot to do with it, and a PC / UDM would be good for polishing. But I agree, waxing is a hand job IMO. I think you would be ok with a PC and wax, but before I went with any compound on the Zed I would want a paint depth gauge and some idea how to use both! That is why I have a detailer showing me the ropes. And a test car! ;)