West Midlands Z mechanics

NigelB

Hello all

Does any one know of good cheapish Z mechanic in the West Midlands, I have taken the car to Middlehurst in St Helens in the past but only working part time now so on a budget.

Got rattling noises from the engine, and the car is not riding as it used to (banging suspension) it might be my ears but it doesn't sound rIght,

Also suggestions for place to go for tyres?

Nige

email nigel@toner-wizard.co.uk

Cougar Store in Leicester's the only place I have (and plan to) take my 350z, so can't recommend anywhere closer.

For tyres I usually order online, then get them fitted at Trade Tyres in Shenstone. Only round the corner from work but the service is always excellent. There's actually a garage next door, where I'm getting my MOT done today, can't say I recommend them until it's done though.

• Like 1

Hello all

Does any one know of good cheapish Z mechanic in the West Midlands, I have taken the car to Middlehurst in St Helens in the past but only working part time now so on a budget.

Got rattling noises from the engine, and the car is not riding as it used to (banging suspension) it might be my ears but it doesn't sound rIght,

Also suggestions for place to go for tyres?

Nige

email nigel@toner-wizard.co.uk

Theres cougatstore in Leicester, They aren't 'cheap' but then I wouldn't take my Zed to a 'cheap' garage... they know what they are doing when it comes to a Zed... I'd say they were well priced for the level of service they offer! :thumbs:

Try www.oponeo.co.uk for good, low priced tyres - not sure on the best place for fitting though

EDIT: I was beaten to it! :surrender:

Edited by Durk
  • Like 2