Clutch replacement in Luton.

oliver789

Hi there,

I've had a feeling that my clutch will need replacing in the near future, so I was just wondering if anyone could suggest a reliable (not too expensive) place that could change my clutch. I live in Luton, Beds. But would be happy to travel 15miles or so.

I've called up the nearest Nissan garage and they wanted over a £1000!

I can buy the clutch on eurocar parts for £250 so if it's cheaper for me to buy the clutch and someone to fit it I don't mind doing that.

Much appreciated

Hi there,

I've had a feeling that my clutch will need replacing in the near future, so I was just wondering if anyone could suggest a reliable (not too expensive) place that could change my clutch. I live in Luton, Beds. But would be happy to travel 15miles or so.

I've called up the nearest Nissan garage and they wanted over a £1000!

I can buy the clutch on eurocar parts for £250 so if it's cheaper for me to buy the clutch and someone to fit it I don't mind doing that.

Much appreciated

dont forget its reccomended to change the flywheel while your at it!

• Like 1

Good shout from Bradders regarding the flywheel, being dual mass its highly recommended this is changed at the same time. We keep the LUK OEM flywheel as well as lightweight single mass flywheels should you wish to move away from the DMF.

We also keep the Exedy OEM kit and will match any like for like online quote that's in stock in the UK. Get in touch if I can help :)