Help required

Roland Rat

Ok gang, so I have been thinking of replacing the Bose unit in my JDM , so I have been looking round for a new unit etc, I want Dab, Bluetooth etc but............ I have no idea about doing this my self and also would struggle for time etc, so can any one reccomrend someone who could do the install for me, I live in suffolk but don't mind going somewhere within reason and also what H.u would you buy? All opinions welcome as always, your time and comments appreciated.

Thanks Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know any fitters, but i got my pioneer unit fitted on saturday in about an hour! had previously removed a bluetooth kit that was on the car when i bought it, so i knew what i was up against. Not to mention I'm a spark, but less about that.

why not open the centre dash up and think about tackling it yourself?

Just a quick addition if anyone is interested - usually with touch screen unit, the aux and usb ports will be on the rear so I've just bought this and will fit it at the weekend!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251835208818?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT