SuperLightweight Bucket Seats - 3.1kg

Pritchard

Hi,

I have for sale a pair of fiberglass bucket seats.

These were bought a couple of years ago for my last project but they never went in due to an engine loss.

they have since been my seating arrangemnet for Pizza, Beer and Gran Turismo nights :thumbs: They are quite comfy with the padding.

anyway, missus is moaning and wants her living room space back... for a plant or something equally as ridiculus.

Below are an assortment of shots (Mods: flash was on as its a very dark room, so its tricky to see my name on the envelope on some shots. but im sure you can see the envelope and the same backgrop of my dining room throughout :) )

I have also got some measurements in the pics. If you need any specific just ask and i will size it up.

About the seats:

I have not fitted them, but i bought these used, so they are sold as used. The guy i got them from was using them in his Elise for its weight qualities.

The padding is removable (as seen in the pics, one with one without)

With padding - 4.5kg per seat

Without Padding - 3.1kg per seat.

Fixed back. rigid reinforcement.

There is a name embossed on the head, 'TSC', but i cant find any hits for them on google.

Does not come with any rails.

Will they fit the Z's? - Almost certainly (its a seat). But how? - thats for the buyer to research im afraid, i dont know. You may be able to use existing rails, or may need to be modified. there may be an aftermarket solution. perhaps just bolt them directly to the floor if its a dedicated track car. :shrug: any measurements you need just ask.

Open to offers. But looking get back what i paid for them really.

£350, delivered.

£250, Delivered from 23/2/15 (due to tracking down what these were actually worth new.)

£200, delivered from 8th / March.

I will not sell them individually.

I will wrap and and deliver... but would rather they were collected. Will reduce price accordingly if collected.

Pritchard

6Z25SEI.jpg3Wuw8Zn.jpgoWacyBN.jpgOGPeeLb.jpgl2GAn9q.jpgDrNluSt.jpgHJhzr7l.jpgj5p2Ekq.jpg

Edited by Pritchard

Hi mate, I believe these are known as Triton TSC 'Wizard' GRP Seats and would cost about £350 new. I don't think they make these examples any more, but just thought I'd share as you mentioned you couldn't find anything online.

http://www.tritonraceseats.com

Other examples;

http://www.turbosport.co.uk/showthread.php?t=158772

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=190623

• Like 1

Ah fantastic!!

Many thanks for that. i couldnt find them online for love nor money lol.

Either i paid too much then, or i've forgotton exactly what i paid :lol:. im hoping the latter

Price amended, knocked off £100 to make them a more realistic sale price based on the above.

£350, now £250 (original post amended)

Edited by Pritchard
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Final bump before i ebay these... if i ebay them the market is bigger so they probably (hopefully) wont go this cheap. but please dont make me eBay them. i hate ebay! So many muppets clicking the 'Buy Now, Pay If you feel like it' button.

last chance.

offers considered.

• 4 weeks later...