350z to 370z

LloydZee

Hi guys.

I'm looking into selling my 350z (313 GT) and wondering where to go next?

Any guys on here who have gone from the 350z to the 370z? Any massive differences?

Worth staying in the Z family or moving on to something else? I still want a quick, head turning car. Not really bothered about the mpgs etc. But spending a max of £18-20k.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I did this, but having the 313 350z made me want more than the 370z to make the change... Hence why I got a nismo

I preferred my HR to the standard 370z without question. The nismo is another league though.

Edited by WINKJ

You will only get opinions on this matter so up to you really bud.

I went from a 50 to a 70 and I still don't think it's worth 2x the price of a 50 but then again I couldn't find another car that was of better value either.

A Nismo is 3x a 50 so definitely not worth the extra money as it's just a 70 in a fancy frock with an Up Rev ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd love a black edition 370z ideally. Love everything about them. Hopefully can sell my 350 sooner than later and stay in the Z scene.

I think they offer a lot of car for the money compared to other manufacturers and still have a lot of prestige around them

I'd buy a e92 M3 for that money.

It's in another league all together. Especially the DCT.

A 997.1 carrera would be another good option, if the engines didn't tend to explode.

I think the 350 is a nicer looking car than the 370.

don't buy a 20k Porsche whatever you do... Never cool!

The only reason they're £20k is because of the engine problems. I wouldn't have one because of that. Most people would think they cost a lot more as they still look great.

I'd be surprised if nice 997.2 ever drop to £20k, and they look virtually identical.

Personally I'd rather have a 2008 m3 than a 370z but appreciate I'm in the minority here.

Edited by Kev

my mate has just got an e92 m3 payed 17 for it ! however it has 90000 on it fbmwsh tho

High miles would scare me outside of warranty. Maybe not so much with a manual.

Some bargain e92s around at the moment. Especially late DCT's.

• Like 1

my mate has just got an e92 m3 payed 17 for it ! however it has 90000 on it fbmwsh tho

High miles would scare me outside of warranty. Maybe not so much with a manual.

Some bargain e92s around at the moment. Especially late DCT's.

Any cars which are expensive brand new, that have high miles, are over 5 years old and are out of warranty would worry me. But then I'm a wimp!

For 20k I wouldn't know what to look for. Think I would keep the 350z!!! Unless you find 30/40k then I would change it for something worth the extra money.

It's difficult because you get a lot of car for very little money in a 350z. So unless you're a brand wh0re, and fancy a BM or something similar. Keep it and book a holiday instead!!

Good luck!

• Like 1