*Wanted* Aftermarket exhaust system

Neilp

Afternoon all,

Just a notice for anybody interested in selling an aftermarket exhaust. I'm not bothered about new or used- as long as its in decent condition.

I'm looking for something that is stainless steel. Preferably true dual 2.5" or single 3" however, I want to avoid drone at all possible causes.

I don't have a specific price range that i'm tied to.

If you have anything that you are looking to sell or if you may be considering a change then please let me know ASAP. If nothing comes up I will be going down the custom route during March.

Cheers

Neil

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

it does seem ok but theres no postage prices showing and its a guarantee it will be a fair bit. By the time you spend that you may as well buy a new on. Not really the exhaust I'm after though as a little quiet for my liking.

I've got a custom one priced up but to be honest I can't be bothered driving to the place with no exhaust on the car lol

I've considered it but I keep dreaming that something special will pop up on here. Theres not many trucks or trailer my car will go on with ease. Found that out the night I had issues on the way home from the karting with you lol

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody got anything in the £400-£600 bracket? If not car will be getting booked in for a custom system next weekend :)

If you have anything, drop me a PM please :thumbs:

Go custom and join the Custom crew :) - Not had any problems with mine.
  • Like 1