FYI: TRAX DATES HAVE BEEN MOVED

AliveBoy

Mor

Was waiting for that.... as they put some race (can't remember which) on that weekend in setember!

Believe that would be the Moto GP? Was going to be at donnington but now silver stone.

I'm happy that at least the weather should be better, just thankful I hadn't booked a hotel yet like I intended on doing :)

I have spoken to Alex( Hollowpoint) who along with his other half Rose (300zx club),who have done an amazing job organising this in previous years.

Unfortunately they won't be taking up the mantle this year so if we want to get a stand up together we are going to have to go it alone.

I have really enjoyed this show over the last two years,and after looking on the website track time is already selling fast.

What do you guys think about forming a list of who wants to attend and seeing if we can get a club stand together?

Don't want to step on anyone's toes (regional event organisers).

I have spoken to Alex( Hollowpoint) who along with his other half Rose (300zx club),who have done an amazing job organising this in previous years.

Unfortunately they won't be taking up the mantle this year so if we want to get a stand up together we are going to have to go it alone.

I have really enjoyed this show over the last two years,and after looking on the website track time is already selling fast.

What do you guys think about forming a list of who wants to attend and seeing if we can get a club stand together?

Don't want to step on anyone's toes (regional event organisers).

Bump