V2 front bumper - sloped drive..

Chris Wiltshire

Hello!

I really want to fit a set of side diffusers however I'm guessing they won't look as good with the oem front bumper. I really like the V2 front bumper but I'm not sure if it will work for me as there is very little clearance going up my drive.

I've heard the V2 front bumper isn't any lower than the oem. Is this correct?

I've attached a photo to show what I'm dealing with..don't really want to level the he drive but will if I have too!

Thanks!

post-23380-0-89566400-1423649532_thumb.jpg

Hello!

I really want to fit a set of side diffusers however I'm guessing they won't look as good with the oem front bumper. I really like the V2 front bumper but I'm not sure if it will work for me as there is very little clearance going up my drive.

I've heard the V2 front bumper isn't any lower than the oem. Is this correct?

I've attached a photo to show what I'm dealing with..don't really want to level the he drive but will if I have too!

Thanks!

If that is how close you are on the OEM then you will scrape for sure. The V2 is lower, and the sidesteps will sit just as low.

Here is what I deal with lol...

IMAG0676_zps83f11984.jpg

IMAG0678_zps2f7e5b86.jpg

IMAG0677_zps23d8ba6f.jpg

Fitted my v2 bumper yesterday, the splitter did scrape as I was coming down a drive then onto the road,going up is fine, it's the fact that the lip protrudes so it catches the tarmac, but this was a very steep drive so you will rarely come across this problem if its on OEM springs