ARMYTRIX anyone?

iiNNeX

Has anyone here got the ARMYTRIX Super Sport Valvetronic Exhaust system?

Seen quite a few videos of it, and yes while a little on the pricey end (akrapovic money) it does come with high flow cats/decats if I am correct, which alone can cost you up to £500 (berks). Now seeing quite a few videos, it seems like an incredible invstment, as it can have a quiet and loud mode or even in between with "auto".

Any opinion or experiences with this would be great. I am really have a hard time choosing an exhaust, I feel that the cheaper alternatives such as FI or ARK or Borla are just not good enough, could be wrong though videos are extremely misleading...

If anyone is around in Surrey (GU16 area) I'd love to come and have a listen at what system you have.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I was speaking to someone who had one of these exhausts. I certainly won't ever be buying from them after seeing the damage it did to his car after melting the carpet in the boot. Did he get a refund? Did he shite, he got a replacement stainless steel (cheaper) one for the titanium one he paid for, that's currently being sold and never touching his car.

I was speaking to someone who had one of these exhausts. I certainly won't ever be buying from them after seeing the damage it did to his car after melting the carpet in the boot. Did he get a refund? Did he shite, he got a replacement stainless steel (cheaper) one for the titanium one he paid for, that's currently being sold and never touching his car.

Did this happen on a 370z mate or a different car ? And jesus that is quite bad tbh considering the exhaust is over £2k

Oh damn... Well My original option was Akrapovic Evo full system or a HKS Hi-Power exhaust (both would be including berks HFCs) but I am struggling to find a good video of the HKS one that I like (I love it's design though), and the akrapovic is awesome but a little too tame I thought (although build quality is insane, and so is fitment).

I ll have to keep looking but ideally would like to see some of these in person and really hear what they are like under load.

Oh damn... Well My original option was Akrapovic Evo full system or a HKS Hi-Power exhaust (both would be including berks HFCs) but I am struggling to find a good video of the HKS one that I like (I love it's design though), and the akrapovic is awesome but a little too tame I thought (although build quality is insane, and so is fitment).

I ll have to keep looking but ideally would like to see some of these in person and really hear what they are like under load.

If you're after a loud sound (like that Armytrix when valve open) then the Akrapovic is nothing like it tbh. Best way to describe the sound of my car is how I (and most who have heard it) would've hoped the car sounded from the factory if that makes sense?

Thought about adding HFC a while ago but don't want it too rowdy.

After further looking I think I have narrowed it down to Fast Intentions 18" resonated with FI HFCs or Berks HFCs (if they are any different?). I listened to the HKS and MeisterSchaft systems but they were too raspy/chavy sounding for me.

This one looks good so will go for the same setup I guess.

Edited by iiNNeX
  • Like 1

If you're after a loud sound (like that Armytrix when valve open) then the Akrapovic is nothing like it tbh. Best way to describe the sound of my car is how I (and most who have heard it) would've hoped the car sounded from the factory if that makes sense?

Thought about adding HFC a while ago but don't want it too rowdy.

Yours sounds nice

Personaly I'm with you I like long trips in my car I don't want it to loud

Worth considering the Cobra high flow cats too. Not the cheapest but I'm very happy with mine.

I was looking at Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes but can't find any in the UK through google so might have to give a few of the traders a call and see if they can supply these with the exhaust.

Cobra HFC better than Berks or are they pretty much the same?

I was told by Abbey Motorsport that the big advantage of the Cobras is that they are less likely to cause emission issues at MOT time than the Berks. I've not had any Berks so I can't really compare and I'm certainly not slating them, but the Cobras seemed very good quality and they sound great paired with my Stillen exhaust.

I was looking at Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes but can't find any in the UK through google so might have to give a few of the traders a call and see if they can supply these with the exhaust.

Are resonated test pipes basically decats that are made to look like cats with some sound cancellation ? Or are they another word for HFC ?

Hi,

Resonated test pipes are just a sound cancellation problem, correct.

We can supply the FI resonated test pipes, I will PM you shortly.

Adrian

ARMYTRIX Nissan 370Z Super Sport Valvetronic Exhaust System

Mid pipe + Valvetronic muffler + Wireless remote control kits + Dual chrome silver tips + Race Y pipe + High-flow performance de-catted down pipe with cat simulator

£2349

Details here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93525-torqen-lowest-price-370z-exhaust-upgrade-options/

Thanks, just going to buy a lottery ticket, is really nice though....

ARMYTRIX Nissan 370Z Super Sport Valvetronic Exhaust System

Mid pipe + Valvetronic muffler + Wireless remote control kits + Dual chrome silver tips + Race Y pipe + High-flow performance de-catted down pipe with cat simulator

£2349

Details here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93525-torqen-lowest-price-370z-exhaust-upgrade-options/