[SOLD]MINT 370z Invidia Gemini exhaust.

robin c

This was fitted to my now sold 370z, my Zed was always garaged and used at weekends normally only in dry conditions.

The system is in great condition and sounds fantastic compared to the slightly limp standard item. It is fitted with the 100mm stainless steel rolled tips. The tips are interchangeable for the other types. The main pipe work bore diameter is 60mm.

Fits like a dream no need to take a breakers bar to the mounts unlike some other makes.

The system has covered no more than 12,000 miles.

Give the Zed the noise it should have had from the factory. I loved the pops and crackle this made on over-run when in my roadster. Not too noisy and looks pretty standard too. No rasp when combo’d with HFC’s.

Collection is my preference due to size and weight. Purchaser can arrange shipping; I have the original box and packaging that came with the exhaust. Item located in Berkshire.

£480 collected. + inc set of drop in HKS filters.

5_zpsa75ab32d.jpg

4_zps12fb3a91.jpg

3_zpscbb52c11.jpg

1_zps5a7da179.jpg

Edited by robin c

Why not try contacting Invidia Europe.

http://www.invidia-europe.com/

You could always heat-treat the tips yourself. Tips would need to be heat treated nice evenly / slowly to a light glow then air cooled to keep desired shade. Or another method

http://my350z.com/forum/body-interior-exterior-and-lighting-diy/572777-diy-burnt-blue-titanium-exhaust-tips-anodizing-titanium.html

This is a subtle, deep sounding exhaust- many suggest it's as the car should have sounded from the factory.

There is absolutely no drone whatsoever and it is much quieter than my previous 350z nismo if that is any comparison.

The 370 is so refined that the noise really doesn't intrude the cabin. There is the odd pop on the overrun.

Solid build, strongly recommend unless you want it really loud.

Edited by Siman350z