How to fit a Plenum Spacer

gumpy000

Hi peeps.

So now I have purchased one of Wasso's Plenum Spacers many thanks Wasso. I will need this fitted. Does anyone have any step by step guides to this? Many of you fitted them yourselves? I'm very tempted to do this tomorrow after work but also would hate to brake my car or the Plenum. Can anyone help?

Edited by gumpy000

-You should have got installation guide from Wasso, I think

-Theres a "diy" in faq->guide section of the forum

(-If you write the title in google you get bunch of useful results:) )

Exactly that, I linked the instructions in the delivery Mail :thumbs:

I have not used them yet but I was going to get in touch with APT Tuning in Norwich when I needed some extra help or a dyno done. But I have had no dealings with them yet, if not one of my mates with a golf goes to Super Nova for his remaps, maybe they can help. Don't think there are any others nearby but there are loads if you don't mind a bit of a drive to get to them.

Other members may have had some dealings with them the past if not I'm sure someone else will recommend someone in the area.

Edited by TimC
  • Like 1

I have not used them yet but I was going to get in touch with APT Tuning in Norwich when I needed some extra help or a dyno done. But I have had no dealings with them yet, if not one of my mates with a golf goes to Super Nova for his remaps, maybe they can help. Don't think there are any others nearby but there are loads if you don't mind a bit of a drive to get to them.

Other members may have had some dealings with them the past if not I'm sure someone else will recommend someone in the area.

Pretty sure they'll need to fit a piggyback or after market ECU at great expense for these car to be tuned unless you go to am UpRev dealer who can flash the OEM ECU and custom map it.

Pretty sure they'll need to fit a piggyback or after market ECU at great expense for these car to be tuned unless you go to am UpRev dealer who can flash the OEM ECU and custom map it.

I'm pretty sure SuperNova can do a stage1? uprev and give you bit extra, I got my mate to ask the last time he took his Golf in to be done. But waiting to have a couple of things done to mine before I phone them up and look to get it done.

I'm pretty sure SuperNova can do a stage1? uprev and give you bit extra, I got my mate to ask the last time he took his Golf in to be done. But waiting to have a couple of things done to mine before I phone them up and look to get it done.

They're not one of the 3 or 4 that I know of, unless they've recently became an UpRev dealer?