do you like these stunning wheels? theyre for sale!

doc.usy

right ppl, dont want to go throught my sob story again but myc ars a write off so my wheels never made it to the car

they are racing harts 722s in machined black- i imported them directly from racing harts in japan because they are v limited edition and no1 has stocks! they are brand new and paid 2k for them but would be willing to take a hit on them if someone wanted them.

You will not see any1 else with a similar wheel so if being unique is your thing- these are for you.

Btw I dohave a friend that has offered me 2k for them but i refuse to sell them to him because hes in glasgow- wouldnt want to see my pride and joy on someone elses car everyday!

pics are enlcosed.

please get in touch with offers

Usman

have you got any pics of your actual wheels rather than a stock picture.

Sorry but you are new to the forum and no one really knows you. It might help yo sell them and to build that element of trust.

Please don't take this the wrong way. It's done purely to protect members and apply to anyone. Hope you understand :)

p.s. wheel style is B)

Stick them onto photobucket or something similar or failing that feel free to email them to me and I can do it for you. You can find my email address in my profile.

When you authenticate the wheels as Mike quite rightly suggested, how much in realistic terms would a purchaser be looking at?

hi all,

sorry for the late reply- just celebrated EId ( which is the equivalent to my xmas) over the weekend since the fasting season is finished and hence wasnt online- just got back from work- right tried the photo bucket thing- created an account

try this link? dont know if it will work but my account name is doc-usy

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff49/doc-usy/

will also email the pics to andy who kindly said hell put them on his photobucket.

sarnie your such a cynic but a dont blame you! arnt you on the other forum btw?

btw, any members can feel free to come and see them and pay cash and take away for any products. Alternatively, any member on this forum who is from glasgow/scotland who wants to come and see the stuff to authenticate it please do, you are very welcome.

P.S I dont want to sell them to my mate becuase Ill see them everyday and thatll hurt. i spent ages reseraching wheels and then importing them- i just want them gone- out of sight out of mind!

P.S thanks andy for your help- i am looking for 1600ono- 400 is eenough of a hit to take no?

hi all,

sorry for the late reply- just celebrated EId ( which is the equivalent to my xmas) over the weekend since the fasting season is finished and hence wasnt online- just got back from work- right tried the photo bucket thing- created an account

will also email the pics to andy who kindly said hell put them on his photobucket.

sarnie your such a cynic but a dont blame you! arnt you on the other forum btw?

btw, any members can feel free to come and see them and pay cash and take away for any products. Alternatively, any member on this forum who is from glasgow/scotland who wants to come and see the stuff to authenticate it please do, you are very welcome.

P.S I dont want to sell them to my mate becuase Ill see them everyday and thatll hurt. i spent ages reseraching wheels and then importing them- i just want them gone- out of sight out of mind!

P.S thanks andy for your help- i am looking for 1600ono- 400 is eenough of a hit to take no?

Yes your right I am a cynic. But, I'd gladly have £400 in my pocket and sell em to a mate. :)

PS: As Ian says, why not just buy a new zed and stick the rims on that?

where you have upload your picture to on photobucket, underneath there will be a IMG code. Copy this code and past that into your post here and the picture will automatically display :)

lovely wheels by the way B)

Actually, he's from the city known as "Furry boots city". That's got nothing to do with the fact that it's always freezing in Aberdeen, but reflects the local dialect, as in "Far aboots are ye fae?" (Where do you come from?)

:teeth: