[SOLD]FOR SALE: 3 x V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Headphones (Brand New / Sealed)

HassanZ

Hi all,

I have 3 pairs of brand new and sealed V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Cancelling headphones for sale.

I own a pair myself and love them! They're probably the best headphones I have used to date.

Product description is as follows:

• 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers provide deep vibrant bass, organic mid-range, and high-end clarity
  • Memory foam ear cushions reduce ambient noise and enable a low bass response
  • Lightweight metal construction lets you listen to your favorite music comfortably for hours
  • Steel frame, flexible memory headband, and detachable Kevlar-reinforced cables for serious durability
  • Includes hard exoskeleton carry case, 69-inch Kevlar-reinforced audio cable, remote/mic cable for compatible devices.

MODS:- Only one of the photos has my username and date on as I forgot to place it on the other photos! I hope this is sufficient.

I am looking for £80 plus delivery for each headphone.

Many Thanks for looking!

Hassan

20150123_135018_zpsozaj3gt6.jpg

20150107_151153_zpsu0es70bi.jpg

20150107_151202_zps2meuq34h.jpg

20150107_145137_zpsow08zqsu.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response guys! It's a long story, I was meant to send them abroad with a friend as gifts but he didn't end up going in the end. Now I'm lumbered with 3 pairs (though I kept one for myself)! These are genuine, they were purchased from Amazon :)

• 3 weeks later...