370Z Aftermarket Y Pipe

370Ad

Hello All,

Currently rocking a Cobra Y pipe back system and will be fitting some decats shortly.

So to finish it all off I want an aftermarket Y pipe too. The obvious choice would be just to get the Cobra Y Pipe.

nissan_370z_cobra_sport_exhaust_nz16.jpg

Not sure the design looks that great though? So in a similar price range is also the Megan:

1327675013-10222010_173841_928_MR-SSDP-YPIPE-N37Z.jpg

Scorpion

370z%20scorpion%20exhaust%20y%20pipe.JPG

I actually quite like the design of the Scorpion as the Flexis are smaller, so less likely to ground out as I am lowered. Ideally I would want a Stillen with no flexi's at all but that doesn't seem like a possibility on the 70.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Cheers,

Adam

Adam, I don't think the Scorpion Y will fit, it may only be the Cobra Y that marries up with their half system... :)

Let us know if we can help... :)

Well that would make it an easy decision! The thing is on the 50 the Cobra Y was always the lowest point of the car and caught on everything.

It is only the 370Z Milltek system that you have to fit the whole system and the mating joints are different.

Cobra fits like a stock car between Cats/Y pipe and centre exhaust section.

Thanks for confirming Mark. A while back you mentioned potentially going down the route of creating silenced decats for the 70.

Did this go anywhere?