Amazon Return Issue

Mudman

Here's a curious one

On Black Friday I bought 2 x Misfit activity trackers, one for me and one for the OH so we can compete across the miles (she works in Singapore)

Mines been in use pretty much since I got it with no problems at all. She opened hers on 1/1/15 when I arrived and we did our own version of Christmas a week late

Within 2 days her band had broken, within 4 days it stopped working so I checked the battery and there was water inside although it did seem sealed. I have been using mine for swimming a few times a week ( waterproof to 30m) realy the main reason we got them as we both swim regularly.

Also the battery was jammed in so hard when I finally prised it open to dry out, the inner ring also snapped off so absolutely cr*p build quality.

So anyhow back in UK and trying to return it to Amazon to see if I can get a refund (might be passed that) Curious thing is there is no record at all of the order in my history. I have my confirmation and order number but without that seems I am screwed as there are no contact details or a way to talk talk to a human being. So if anyone can give me a steer on how to send this thing back to talk to them would greatly appreciated as without the order history - I cannot print off the returns label

Also bought OH a Misfit Shine as she was gutted her Flash was screwed and this is a bit more solid. So is happy now

I have to return the item - they have emailed me the labels, and have another email saying advanced refund processed and button will be pressed soon as they receive it back.

I have to return the item - they have emailed me the labels, and have another email saying advanced refund processed and button will be pressed soon as they receive it back.

Ah ok, so you emailed them with your order number and explained the issue, rather than going through the various steps in your account due to it not being there.

A final comment on this - seems I had 2 accounts !!!! although both with the same user name ( my email address) They said its a common error when you hit new customer instead of log on ! Was completely unaware I had 2 accounts with pretty much identical details. Once we had identified which one i had made the order I changed the user name and bingo there they were. I find it most odd that you can have have 2 different user accounts based on the same email though

• Like 1