7,8,9, Sat 9/Sun 10 May, Thruxton, Hampshire

10,11,12, Sat 6/Sun 7 June, Oulton Park (Island), Cheshire

13,14,15, Sat 27/Sun 28 June, Croft, North Yorkshire

16,17,18, Sat 8/Sun 9 August, Snetterton, Norfolk

19,20,21, Sat 22/Sun 23 August, Knockhill, Fife

22,23,24, Sat 5/Sun 6 September, Rockingham, Northamptonshire

25,26,27, Sat 26/Sun 27 September, Silverstone, Northamptonshire

28,29,30, Sat 10/Sun 11 October, Brands Hatch (Grand Prix), Kent

i wanted to post this but noticed there is no thread?

So 2015 interesting developments so far

Plato has apparently left 888 and MG and is still looking for a 2015 drive

But Jordan has taken his spot and i must say the pirtek livery looks better than the Kx

10835173_825496347491817_4987855950145176093_o.jpg

For those who didnt know infinity are being represented this year by Paras Racing

the car will be unenvied at autosport

medium_wUstWu4i8lNzDx8LeNVUv05iZMmZEnvFIbsfHP441MQ.jpg

Also Rumor mill is Turkington is looking to go to works team maybe

Turkington and jordan to take on Neal and sheddon

• Like 1

I am confused... how can the current champion NOT be driving on 2015? surely someone will snap him up and give him the sponsorship needed. and if foster is retiring, maybe collard and turkington and ebay will be doing something different, who knows?

Interesting to see what plato gets up to, i'd quite like to see him move on from touring cars and do some GT racing, but he does seem to like the BTCC, been in it for the last 11 years on the trot now, plus 5 years before that.

• Like 1

I am confused... how can the current champion NOT be driving on 2015? surely someone will snap him up and give him the sponsorship needed. and if foster is retiring, maybe collard and turkington and ebay will be doing something different, who knows?

Interesting to see what plato gets up to, i'd quite like to see him move on from touring cars and do some GT racing, but he does seem to like the BTCC, been in it for the last 11 years on the trot now, plus 5 years before that.

im guess platos doesnt try to move as he has btcc round his little finger if he went to GT and tried some of the moves he does he would loose so many points in penaltys it would be false economy

i do think plato quite likes being one of the old guard - he probably gets paid a small fortune for staying in btcc, a lot of people will be watching it because plato is in it.

but yeah, if he moved to GT racing he'll have to build up a reputation all over again, and he might not be that good having raced fwd cars the last decade!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

BTCC is more exciting than F1...more action, overtaking,crashes, a more level playing field. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy F1 but the BTCC is the most entertaining watch.

Looking forward to the weekend, BTCC and Easter eggs it is! 😛

• Like 1

BTCC is more exciting than F1...more action, overtaking,crashes, a more level playing field. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy F1 but the BTCC is the most entertaining watch.

Looking forward to the weekend, BTCC and Easter eggs it is! ������

So true. ;)

One of the great things I find with this type of vehicle racing as well is that unlike F1 & most open wheeled classes if the vehicles have a coming together they don't just fall apart. :dry::lol:

Love the door handle to door handle close racing. :drive1

• Like 1

Looking forward to the weekend, BTCC and Easter eggs it is! ������

So true. ;)

One of the great things I find with this type of vehicle racing as well is that unlike F1 & most open wheeled classes if the vehicles have a coming together they don't just fall apart. :dry::lol:

Love the door handle to door handle close racing. :drive1

Best game on the Ps1....TOCA. Touring Cars...1 of the best racing games ever made! All the manufactures such as Peugeot, Nissan, Renault, Vauxhall, Ford, Honda...

• Like 1

Best game on the Ps1....TOCA. Touring Cars...1 of the best racing games ever made! All the manufactures such as Peugeot, Nissan, Renault, Vauxhall, Ford, Honda...

Yep that was an awesome game. Used to play that with my mates all the time.

Used to quite enjoy that "tank" cheat you could do as well. Aim the gun cannon backwards for a boost or just shoot at my mates driving. :lol:B)

• Like 1

Used to quite enjoy that "tank" cheat you could do as well. Aim the gun cannon backwards for a boost or just shoot at my mates driving. :lol:B)

And the pink cadillac cheat!

And the pink cadillac cheat!

All this is making me want to play that game again now. :surrender:

Pity the graphics would let it down compared to today's games but still it was so realistic at the time with it's crash damage, AI drivers etc.

Can't wait now to watch the real BTCC tomorrow. B)