DOH

N1SM0350z

Forgotten it was left in gear (as my dad never usually does leave it in gear)and obviously you have to start it with the clutch pressed

then he let the clutch out, parked next to a wall..

think you can imagine the rest. :headhurt:

not too majour damage though, just some nasty scratches and maybe a bent bracket or something. :dry:

Never left it in gear, just get the HB checked regularly. Had too many incidents with people moving cars to leave it in gear. If on a hill, I leave it in reverse.

Hope you can get it fixed up. Scratches polish out or are you needing paint work? :blush:

Never left it in gear, just get the HB checked regularly. Had too many incidents with people moving cars to leave it in gear. If on a hill, I leave it in reverse.

Hope you can get it fixed up. Scratches polish out or are you needing paint work? :blush:

Reverse no longer a gear option? :blush:

Reverse no longer a gear option? :blush:

Yep, slight contradiction! I know what I meant! ;)

Have you got somewhere to get the work done? :)

I always leave my cars in gear. Always. Half the time I don't use the handbrake at all. Maybe bad but I often go away for long periods of time and can't be bothered opening the cars to let the handbrake off when I have a taxi waiting for me!

always leave mine in gear too.

Once had a nasty experience with a past car wear the handbrake failed and found my car 200m away in someones back garden with one irate house owner

200m away! I know I shouldn't laugh but I just did! Hilarious! I'm sure it wasn't for you at the time though......

Ha ha! Quality.

My handbrake was crap on a sxo I owned and I returned late one night and parked up the drive, my mum woke me up in the morning saying that the road was blocked as my car was in the middle of it!

It only rolled about 10 feet but was pretty funny all the same. My mum thought I'd parked there on purpose for a laugh!