LEDs upgrade.

JonRigby

You'll need the following mate:

2 x 501 for the front sidelights

2 x 501 for the number plate lights

1 x 501 for the boot light

2 x 32mm festoons for the interior

It's simple plug and play, you won't need any resistors. Just do a quick search on eBay and get them from a reputable seller. I've had mine in a year and no problems. But then again I've heard others complain there's have gone out after a while. To be honest for a couple of quid you can just buy some extras and keep them handy in case you need a spare :thumbs:

• Like 2

Worth disconnecting the battery when you fit them. Did mine few months back and it screw up my internal electronics (power windows, heated seats and remote locking) had to send it to Nissan dealership for a factory reset. Lucky I went in there day before to swap coolant and brake fluids so they reset it for me for free (lucky me). So far only happened to me and haven't heard any other owners had this issue.

• Like 1

You'll probably need these for the vanity light (sun visors)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/351204595062?_mwBanner=1

just a pointer, these LEDs are the perfect shape but are too long ;) the Zeds holders are 27mm and you wont find any for sale.

You can modify these by chopping the ends off with a dremel or sanding them with a power sander.

501's are needed for all other bulbs but it's worth getting the correct "shape" of LED orientation.

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1