Calling all GT4 Owners

WoREoD

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

In case anyone's wondering I've finally found the time to do a major update to the GT4 Register.

Some facts so far:

There are now partial details for 41 of the 176 car, of which 15 are Kuro and 26 are Ultra Yellow.

However, we only have 6 VIN numbers and those are all for UYs, so its difficult to identify any build patterns.

I'm now going back to the contact details to ask for the submitted details to be verified, plus to fill in the blanks.

The diffiult part of this is that contact details are usually forum names (and some of you seem to have more than one!) and occasionally e-mail addresses so please forgive me if you get multiple contact attempts.

I also wont give out any details from the Register until I know you have the identified car when I will supply some of the details for confirmation, plus a request to fill in the blanks.

If you're Proud of your Limited Edition GT4, please take the time to let me know the details. As it says in the original post, details will not be released to any other parties. They are collected for the register to answer questions such as "how many UY GT4s had the Nismo Aero Kit fitted?"

Thanks for your time,

JohnK

350Z GRAN TURISMO 4 – What is it? (Please excuse the uppercase, that’s how Sony marketed the game – see below)

<< Story Updated so Revision 1 removed - See later post for Rev. 2 !! >>

350Z GRAN TURISMO 4 – What is it? (Please excuse the uppercase, that’s how Sony marketed the game – see below)

Well, for a start, it’s more accurately known as the Nissan 350Z 35th Anniversary Edition. Produced in 2005 I have found launch information for the Japan, USA, Australia, France & UK marketplaces. (Currently no mention of New Zealand or other European countries.) This was to mark the 35th anniversary of the debut of the original Datsun 240Z.

The car itself was limited availability and was produced in three colours: Ultra Yellow (E33, a “metallicâ€

Cheeky S*d!

Shall I still post the corrections?

Didn't mean to offend you mate, it just looked like it had been cut and pasted from somwhere, apologies :)

No problem - I'm too old to get offended!

Dont suppose you still have VIN details for your former?

Cheers,

JK

James Bond driving a Nissan. I cant see it happening.

There's also some sort of switch/button in front of the gear stick.

Anyway, has nothing to do with the GT4.

Paul, does your GT4 not have the plaque with the number?

What the hell is wrong with the headlamp washers on that thing???

Its a JDM GT4 which was called the 35th anniversary edition and came in black, gm and another colour i can't remember....

Has this car had a new bumper maybe? Look at the gap betwen the bumper and bonnet :surrender:

James Bond driving a Nissan. I cant see it happening.

There's also some sort of switch/button in front of the gear stick.

Anyway, has nothing to do with the GT4.

Paul, does your GT4 not have the plaque with the number?

At the moment I have no paperwork, no plaque, no V5, no manuals, no PS2 or letter of provenance either....just a bill of sale.

Gave the dealer a stern talking to this morning, so paperwork should be here in a couple of days.

I doubt they will do much research though as promised. :rant:

Its a JDM GT4 which was called the 35th anniversary edition and came in black, gm and another colour i can't remember....

Has this car had a new bumper maybe? Look at the gap betwen the bumper and bonnet :surrender:

Sorry Sarnie, its the other way round:

Its a JDM 35th Anniversary Edition which was only called the GT4 in the UK.

Bonnet gap is quite common on standard cars. on Nismo bumpered cars it is very much smaller.

JK

Sorry Sarnie, its the other way round:

Its a JDM 35th Anniversary Edition which was only called the GT4 in the UK.

JK

Thats what i said :doh: