Zee (man) Cave

Keyser

Obviously I'm not qualified to judge 'man caves' but I do like the Shell lamp :thumbs:

Thank You :)

2nd on here to comment on that, my dad used to be in the fuel industry and when they took over a petrol station and put the new signage up he would try and get the old ones - he had quite a few at one point, I have no idea what happened to the rest but this one was still in a box in the spare room so I thought I would put it in the man cave, I like it and it reminds me of dad when things were better.

So it is a genuine glass original - I was surprised to see that plastic replicas are over £100 on eBay :scare:

Some of the rarer ones are up for silly money!

eBay it :thumbs: after giving DarrenB first dibs ;)

rebuilding mine first :)

So you do know what to do with it then ;):lol:

Are you like me - keep everything - it will come in handy one day ...............

Then realise you can't move as you are storing to much :lol:

• Like 1

eBay it :thumbs: after giving DarrenB first dibs ;)

rebuilding mine first :)

So you do know what to do with it then ;):lol:

Are you like me - keep everything - it will come in handy one day ...............

Then realise you can't move as you are storing to much :lol:

no, I just emptied it all out and have no idea what I am looking at and cannot be arsed to list things separately on ebay. I love getting rid of things that are not used, only to find out what the use was a few weeks later :D

• Like 1