Supra TT owned by 350z

Zedrush

Let my brother drive my car back from the gym last night, as we pulled up at the lights a Supra TT pulled up by the side and the idiot driver started revving hard...idiot :dry:

My brother and i looked at each other and both thought like we'd stand a chance beating this guy its a TT for crying out loud, anyway Dan took the ESP of took of from the light, down to the round about, somehow dan managed to get in front, went round the roundabout without slowing down at full wack, then the next one and the next one :scare::scare::scare::scare: (heart stopped I freakin almost wet myself) then shifted out very quickly straight down the mini motorway , (guy was still getting around the second roundabout,) where we thought he is going to ruin us now, guy pulled up at the side on the motorway gave a thumbs up and let us carry on driving he stayed back and didnt overtake. B)

Guess in the famous words of a great race car driver, "its not how you stand by your car, its how you race it." Vin Deisel fast and furious :lol::lol:

Guess its all down to the driver not BHP B)

Disclaimer:

we did not exceed 30mph at anytime and at the rounderbouts we were very cautious and the tyre skids on the ground do not belong to us :teeth:

Me on the other hand Im lucky to overtake a milkfloat :lol::headhurt::blush:

Sounds like fun! :lol:

How did you know it was a TT?

Its great that other people show abit of respect when driving. If it was a boy racer he would be on the other side of the road weaving in and out of traffic to get past you..

After the crashes ive had, my bro is the only person i trust in my car. Still, your heart must have been in your mouth!

Its great that other people show abit of respect when driving. If it was a boy racer he would be on the other side of the road weaving in and out of traffic to get past you..

After the crashes ive had, my bro is the only person i trust in my car. Still, your heart must have been in your mouth!

whhhaaaaaaatushhhhhh........vroooooooooooom........whhhaaaaaaatushhhhhh........thats how :teeth:;)

whhhaaaaaaatushhhhhh........vroooooooooooom........whhhaaaaaaatushhhhhh........thats how :teeth:;)

Ha Ha, that mite give it away!!

Hope it wasnt one of them fake turbos that just make a noise!! haha

I remember the last wales run, Liams'Z followed a 500bhp GTR through the mountains pass and didnt get left behind.... Although it seems like the 350z punches above its weight.. it still struggles with those milk floats! haha

Must have been the driver mate.

I'm about to get flamed I know, but I've had literally dozens of Supras and they are superb cars, and can be made seriously quick very cheaply with a bleed valve so the wastegate stays shut longer. Take off the cats and bypass the ECU fuel cut and you have a real flyer. Nowadays its hard to find one that hasn't been messed with so most are running well over 350 bhp. Also bear in mind loads of them are none turbo models and can make a turbo like noise if they have an induction kit fitted. None turbo models are a sheep in wolfs clothing, about 220 bhp and 0-60 in about 7 seconds so no big deal but lightly modded TTs are under 5 seconds to 60 and seriously quick in the midrange when the big turbo kicks in.

I was one of the first members on Uk Supras forum and that was over 12 years ago now, there aren't many of us left but still some very good lads on there, very clued up. I've told them all to try a Zed by the way, cos the Supe is getting on a bit now and clean ones are getting very hard to find.

Bear in mind the Supra was a 50 grand motor in the mid nineties, so it makes the Zed look a real bargain, but a good standard TT would whip a standard Zed quite comfortably.

Sorry :headhurt:

I'm about to get flamed I know, but I've had literally dozens of Supras and they are superb cars, and can be made seriously quick very cheaply with a bleed valve so the wastegate stays shut longer. Take off the cats and bypass the ECU fuel cut and you have a real flyer. Nowadays its hard to find one that hasn't been messed with so most are running well over 350 bhp. Also bear in mind loads of them are none turbo models and can make a turbo like noise if they have an induction kit fitted. None turbo models are a sheep in wolfs clothing, about 220 bhp and 0-60 in about 7 seconds so no big deal but lightly modded TTs are under 5 seconds to 60 and seriously quick in the midrange when the big turbo kicks in.

I was one of the first members on Uk Supras forum and that was over 12 years ago now, there aren't many of us left but still some very good lads on there, very clued up. I've told them all to try a Zed by the way, cos the Supe is getting on a bit now and clean ones are getting very hard to find.

Bear in mind the Supra was a 50 grand motor in the mid nineties, so it makes the Zed look a real bargain, but a good standard TT would whip a standard Zed quite comfortably.

LETS BURN DAN AT THE STAKE !!!!! :lol:;) ....

GUILTY OF....URM.... TELLING THE TRUTH :blush:

:blush: hate to say it but i totally agree, my bro had a tt supra

100% agree Dan, Supras TTs are mighty quick! There is no way a Zed would leave it although I have heard about Limiters driving and if the supra driver wasn't up to much then it could be a very good 'race'

I dunno about handling, the Supra is heavier I think 1450kg, not sure off hand what a Zed weighs but a Supra saved my bacon once on a greasy roundabout when I hit it a touch too quick, got very sideways and it damn near sorted itself out. Sort of a natural castor effect if you will. Otherwise I was headed for slightly too close look at the scenery ( sat there thinking oh no, not again ) :scare:

Cracking car Supras, just tough to find a clean one which hasn't been messed with nowadays.

I dunno about handling, the Supra is heavier I think 1450kg, not sure off hand what a Zed weighs but a Supra saved my bacon once on a greasy roundabout when I hit it a touch too quick, got very sideways and it damn near sorted itself out. Sort of a natural castor effect if you will. Otherwise I was headed for slightly too close look at the scenery ( sat there thinking oh no, not again ) :scare:

Cracking car Supras, just tough to find a clean one which hasn't been messed with nowadays.

I do love `Supras especially Turbo versions. Just dont like the headlights when they go that yellowy colour especially on 03 plates. Can they get them renewed?