03 350gt plenum spacer

finno85

:wave:

Get one from Wasso...... ooops sorry was just following the "trend" :thumbs: thanks chaps.

In stock ready to go http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71728-fsbatch-4-custom-anodised-plenum-spacers-170/

Latest stock levels:

3 orange

1 red

1 blue

1 silver

In fact the red I think is now sold. If you want something custom in another colour I can get that arranged for next week. Take a look through the thread for ideas.

Cheers

• Like 1

Have a read up of this comparing the Blox with the MD.

http://g35driver.com/forums/tuner-dyno/268873-motordyne-5-16-vs-blox-5-8-spacer-before-after-dyno-runs.html

My spacer although similar to the MD is improved further. The MD spacer is made of two parts and joined together, thus creating 2 weak points. They make a shed load of money because they have minimal waste as a result of making it in two parts.

Mine is a singular construction with no weak points and therefore no risk of air leaks.

ya looked it up it comes back to same old if i were to buy cheap i would get poor quality i will defo be buying from here thanks to all for info

I may be buying it in the next couple of weeks to month or so i hear there is sometimes a group buy discount is there one for these at any point

To be fair I did a one off Black Friday deal, which is the first and probably only discount I could do.

My packaging costs have increased recently but not increased the spacer price. I'd rather give to the forum the best price I can, rather than make £5-10 extra just because I know they're desirable.

They've been £170 delivered for a long time. Which considering their finish and performance is a fair forum price.

Hook me up anytime.

Edited by Wasso