What super car?

Commander

M cars are ok but if your after a 'super car' why not do it properly and get a real super car.

I know a V10 RS6 is way over budget but surely the thought of having a proper super car engine in your day to day family wagon is worth saving up for a bit while longer...

I only ever seen 3 on public roads but everytime I see one I just want one, and to be 100% honest if I could convince my wife I would PX my BMW for one in a instant.....apparently they remap to around 700bhp....that is proper super car stuff, M5/XFR, aren't those things some kind of supermarket shopping carts in comparison ;)

Edited by gangzoom

Just reading a bit more about the V10 RS6, apparently quite reliable and 850bhp with uprated turbos.

At around £30k these thing look like a steal, infact £5k cheaper than the slow/sensible Lexus we just bought...I might see if I can convince my wife to take up ownership of the BMW, and I'll keep the Civic inview of trading it in for a Audi estate for the sake of saving some money and not having to buy a brand new car :)

Edited by gangzoom

M cars are ok but if your after a 'super car' why not do it properly and get a real super car.

I know a V10 RS6 is way over budget but surely the thought of having a proper super car engine in your day to day family wagon is worth saving up for a bit while longer...

I only ever seen 3 on public roads but everytime I see one I just want one, and to be 100% honest if I could convince my wife I would PX my BMW for one in a instant.....apparently they remap to around 700bhp....that is proper super car stuff, M5/XFR, aren't those things some kind of supermarket shopping carts in comparison ;)

An RS6 is not a supercar... it doesn't matter if it has nearly the same engine as a Lamborghini, it's still a barge like the M cars. Infact, the M5/M6 have an engine based on BMW's F1 engine ;)