How to repair leather seat cover?

Sarah chantal

Thanks for the replies, it's not too bad, but because the car wash have said it wasn't them (which i know it was, as it wasnt their before- i would notice!) I'm going to get some invoices on things and give it to them see what happens... I'm just on my high horse as they won't admit to it. Threaten with small claims court, their word against mine, but u never know. If that doesn't work then ill see what I can do lol

I have a set of the orange seats if you would prefer to just buy the replacement leather cover and foam pad? Any pics of how bad the stain is and any idea of what has caused it??? :thumbs:

No idea, something a car wash company use! As it was them that did it. How much are you looking for?

Edited by Sarah chantal

Looks like your bolster could do with a bit of TLC too :scare: There are products available that clean and condition the the leather, the alezan (which you've got) come up a treat when they're done.

But drop Pete (4RE Leather) and Mondo H n' S a PM first as they will advise the best route to take :thumbs:

Looks like your bolster could do with a bit of TLC too :scare: There are products available that clean and condition the the leather, the alezan (which you've got) come up a treat when they're done.

But drop Pete (4RE Leather) and Mondo H n' S a PM first as they will advise the best route to take :thumbs:

Yes it defo can, it does look worse in the photo tbh. Thank you I have messaged them both :)