How Many 350Z Roadster Owners On Here

keithvmx1200

A great colour for a Roadster and looks in great condition, would you mind telling me what year it is.

Regards Keith B)

Looking at the number plate Keith, it's a 2005.

Might be different though as mine says 54 but it's a 2007.

^^Does look nice though :)

Edited by steve916

I have a 2007 296 bhp Convertible in Grey, only 38k.

From those who have had a Coupe and a convertible, is there much difference between them to drive, is the extra weight noticeable ?

Might sell mine soon, fancy a change, is there much price differential between Coupes and Convertibles ?

I have a 2007 296 bhp Convertible in Grey, only 38k.

From those who have had a Coupe and a convertible, is there much difference between them to drive, is the extra weight noticeable ?

Might sell mine soon, fancy a change, is there much price differential between Coupes and Convertibles ?

The extra weight knocked something like 0.5seconds off the 0-60 on my HR one over a coupe. But on the road wasnt noticeable. Also, whilst the roadster is heavier, that re-enforcement and strengthening is all low down, so the reviews I read said that they actually handle the same / if not better than a coupe. I never pushed it to the limit on a track back-to-back so cant say, but certainly on the road there wouldnt be anything in it.

I think convertibles are meant to be worth less than Coupes but come the summer I know which one I prefer.

When I looked the roadsters were more expensive than the coupe`s as they are rarer. Of course, Roadsters will sell easier in the summer rather than winter, when in general prices of convertibles are stronger as demand is higher. But I enjoyed mine all year around. Nothing like getting the roof down, heaters on full blast and having a back road thrash in the middle of winter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My coupe feels much faster than my roadster - but the coupe is an auto, so that may be the determining factor.

They're both pretty impractical and obviously both have two seats - so if it was a straight choice I'd take the roadster everytime.

I've had my roadster for over 3 years now - which is the longest I've ever owned a car incidentally - the coupe just a year.

I thought it made sense to get the coupe for the cold and wet days when the roadster wasn't ideal but I don't actually drive it much as I've got other cars that are better suited to the cold and wet!

so, I think I am actually going to sell the coupe when I can get around to writing an ad to go with the photos I took when it was all shiny last week. I will of course give our forum members first refusal :-)

The roadster however, will stay in the fleet for a while yet! Still loving it :)

• Like 1