Where to buy nismo v3 or amuse superleggera kit?

MLKnott

Hi guys, so Id love to have either an amuse superleggera body kit or a nismo v3 but really having trouble finding them in the UK...

Anyone have any ideas where supplies them or even a very good replica? (Just the body kit not a genuine car)

I think you could get a 370z by the time you bought a genuine superleggerra kit :lol:

To be fair you wouldn't be far off with the replica by the time you have done, it really is huge project to undertake.

I have amuse GT, V3 and V2 with carbon all in stock, if you really really want me too I can find out a price on a replica superleggera but I wouldn't recommend it. Lots of work in that one

Cool yeah was just checking out tarmacs site, he has some great stuff. Yeah the amuse looks incredible but from what I've seen so far just to buy before painting and fitting it's like $9k. If it's gonna be that kinda money then I'm just gonna have to bow down and go for the next best thing... The v3

I think so but it all links together I believe, so the fenders link to the front and rear bumpers.

I dont think it would work seperately

I have seen someone in america with an OEM front with a lip, and the amuse front wings and sides. Works really well and all matches up etc. One thing I will note however is the superleggera wings I believe are supposed to overlap the headlights slightly. his dont? Maybe because they are reps?

I think so but it all links together I believe, so the fenders link to the front and rear bumpers.

I have seen someone in america with an OEM front with a lip, and the amuse front wings and sides. Works really well and all matches up etc. One thing I will note however is the superleggera wings I believe are supposed to overlap the headlights slightly. his dont? Maybe because they are reps?

Should probably include a picture if you want to discuss a specific combination :lol:

Tbh it's not something I'd be looking at doing till later next year just doing my research atm. Any chance you can source a superleggera if it came to it tarmac?

Yup - the replica kit

11 piece kit with rear spoiler is £1700

10 piece kit without spoiler is £1450

But that price does not include shipping from the US, I'm waiting on a quote, I would imagine it will be close to a grand for something of this size but thats just a guess

I wouldn't risk supplying an original as if it got lost or damaged it would probably bankrupt me :lol:

Should probably include a picture if you want to discuss a specific combination :lol:

No specific combination. I'm just saying that I have seen the front wings match up to an OEM bumper is all.

And tarmac, is is possible to get just te front wings and skirts? Cheers

Tbh it's not something I'd be looking at doing till later next year just doing my research atm. Any chance you can source a superleggera if it came to it tarmac?

Yup - the replica kit

But that price does not include shipping from the US, I'm waiting on a quote, I would imagine it will be close to a grand for something of this size but thats just a guess

I wouldn't risk supplying an original as if it got lost or damaged it would probably bankrupt me :lol:

Wow that's actually much better than I was anticipating!!

This could actually work...

Do you know what the peices are?

1. F bumper

2. Fns wing

3. Fos wing

4. ns skirt

5. Os skirt

6. Rns wing

7. Rns wing

8. Spoiler

9. R Bumper

10. ?

11. ?

And any ideas on the quality?

Ie. Do most parts fit quite well or need tweaking before paint and fitting?

Yup - the replica kit

Wow that's actually much better than I was anticipating!!

This could actually work...

Do you know what the peices are?

1. F bumper

2. Fns wing

3. Fos wing

4. ns skirt

5. Os skirt

6. Rns wing

7. Rns wing

8. Spoiler

9. R Bumper

10. ?

11. ?

And any ideas on the quality?

Ie. Do most parts fit quite well or need tweaking before paint and fitting?

Honestly I wouldn't think any of it fits that well, your completely butchering the car into a different shape so yeah lots of tweaking and lots of body shop time. But hey ho thats replicas i'm afraid dude and that is the way it goes.

Even the original will be hardwork to fit and thats about four times as much isn't it?

2003-2009 Nissan 350Z AM-S Wide Body Kit - 11 Piece -

Includes:

AM-S Wide Body Front Bumper Cover

AM-S Wide Body Front Splitter

AM-S Wide Body Side Skirts Rocker Panels x2

AM-S Wide Body Rear Bumper Cover (

AM-S Wide Body Rear Diffuser

AM-S Wide Body Front Fenders x2

AM-S Wide Body Rear Fender Flares x2

AM-S Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler

Scott - yes seperates are available too

• Like 1

These I would be interested in knowing the price if you can?

And also front bumper please also? cheers

By the time you have done this its pretty much the same price as the 10 piece kit as you would need everything apart from the rear bumper. But the items are cheaper to buy as a kit rather than seperates so you would be better off selling the rear on.

FYI - Air shipping works out at just under a grand but by the time its forwarded on from me it's safe to call it £1k

Sea freight is not much better - probably £800 by the time you incur all the port fees

These I would be interested in knowing the price if you can?

And also front bumper please also? cheers

By the time you have done this its pretty much the same price as the 10 piece kit as you would need everything apart from the rear bumper. But the items are cheaper to buy as a kit rather than seperates so you would be better off selling the rear on.

FYI - Air shipping works out at just under a grand but by the time its forwarded on from me it's safe to call it £1k

Sea freight is not much better - probably £800 by the time you incur all the port fees

Ok mate. It surprises me that the rear fenders and bumper diffuser will be needed though? It appears the side skirts meet the rear quarter panel normally? Like am OEM skirt? And the rear overfender is completely separate and doesn't tie in like the front wings do to either the front bumper or side skirts? (sorry don't mean to be such a pain in the backside :lol: ) I guess you are still looking at the wrong side of 1500 pushing the 2k mark though if you was to exclude the rear bits?

phamuse_zps3af209b3.png

Edited by Scott_f91