Interior Parts For Sale

Mudman

Now my interior parts are done....for now !

Have the below For sale so the next person can drive when away getting the treatment. All these are off my JDM 2003 Fairlady Z, I had the donor parts dipped and they are now in the car. I would highly recommend Aquagraphix as the dipper of choice, forum trader and all that. Some of these have scratches but all need to be rubbed down if dipping so matters not.

I will l sell these for what I paid for them plus packing mats as i ain't got none !

Centre Console & Gear Surround £55 Delivered

Console Side Panels £15 Delivered ( This will be donated to the forum less postage cost as Keyser gave them under similar arrangement)

Edited by Mudman

Gutted ive been waiting ages to find a centre console to put in my care while mine gets dipped. If it falls through i will take it.

Car is ok to drive without these parts if that helps

Just been out in mine in this state; the rear is even worse :lol: Heater on full blast is rather annoying

IMG_4581_zps9f3adb37.jpg

• Like 1

Gutted ive been waiting ages to find a centre console to put in my care while mine gets dipped. If it falls through i will take it.

Just been out in mine in this state; the rear is even worse :lol: Heater on full blast is rather annoying

IMG_4581_zps9f3adb37.jpg

What's the red button do near the ESC button?? :dry:

Ejector seat for the Mrs?, machine guns maybe?? ..ooh I know is it an after burner? :D

• Like 1

IMG_4581_zps9f3adb37.jpg

Ejector seat for the Mrs?, machine guns maybe?? ..ooh I know is it an after burner? :D

:lol: ejector seat for the lady would work wonders....sounds like a task for the zed shed!!

That is the ridiculous location for the horn! Imagine trying to reach blind around the steering wheel, through your legs and into the abyss! I tend to hurl abuse out of the window on the rare occasion that I do drive the car!! Much easier and safer. Needless to say that it wasn't my bright idea (previous owner).

:lol: ejector seat for the lady would work wonders....sounds like a task for the zed shed!!

That is the ridiculous location for the horn! Imagine trying to reach blind around the steering wheel, through your legs and into the abyss! I tend to hurl abuse out of the window on the rare occasion that I do drive the car!! Much easier and safer. Needless to say that it wasn't my bright idea (previous owner).

Blimey that is a daft position for the horn, ...almost as bad as Nissan putting the ESC button where they did. I've actually stuck a rubber nipple on my ESC button so that I don't have to fumble for it when I want to turn it off. I just reach under the console & know instantly that it's the button with the nipple. :p:D

You need one of these I think Chris: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/steering-wheel-bosses-accessories/sparco-steering-wheel-buttons

Fit that and it should be easy enough just to reroute & extend the wires I'd have thought. ;)

• Like 1

Oh no I don't like that GM, not subtle enough for me. The deep dish wheel has a horn button but for some strange reason it was never hooked up? I will get round to it one day :lol:

Fair enough. :)

Well if you do get round to it still worth keeping that red button for if you ever get round to the ejector seat mod. :lol:;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

All

The centre console and gear surround are up for sale again Del has paid me for them and we intend to exchange at the Ace meet on Saturday so selling on his behalf as looks like he may not need them I'll sort out the problem with the pictures or can relist as looks like I deleted them on photobucket

I will have them at Ace Cafe Saturday

Edited by Mudman