Azure 350 Tescos Carmarthen (with pic)

Zedd

Yeah I just nipped in so you were still in there when I came out :)

Then i got some kid trying to get me to rev my engine or somthing on the way out as he was right up my arse revving the balls off his clio......

I lived in Carmarthen (well near it) over 20 years ago - I was that boy racer :lol:

Actually that's not true we all used to hang out by the courts outside what was Woolworths opposite Wimpy - but last time I passed through ( a few years back) it was all pedestrianised :)

I lived in Carmarthen (well near it) over 20 years ago - I was that boy racer :lol:

Actually that's not true we all used to hang out by the courts outside what was Woolworths opposite Wimpy - but last time I passed through ( a few years back) it was all pedestrianised :)

I thought you lived in that dump of a place called Whitemill ? :lol:;)

Ha I know that tescos I lived in Carmarthen for 3 yrs at college - see the boy racers are still there!

Love Azure blue really looks good ... even when that dirty :-)

I know, in urgent need of a wash! Don't like the grit and salt! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a nice place (after I moved out :lol: )

I did and Bronwydd before that - Now on the sunny south coast :p

It was a nice place (after I moved out :lol: )

I did and Bronwydd before that - Now on the sunny south coast :p

Used to drive through Bronwydd past the steam railway every day, as we lived in Llanpumsaint.

Before that, Cwmorgan and Llangain. That's it as far as moving is concerned.....staying put...right here!