Painting the door handles.

jimmy.farrow7

I did this a few months ago its a good way to teach yourself to spray. The swap over is pretty simple.

If you want a go at spraying, I've got a spare set for sale (link in my signature). Having a spare set means you you can take your time over it, then pass on your old one to someone else on here.

I did my wing mirrors at the same time, but presume you plan to turn your handles orange so don't need to do the mirrors?

• 2 years later...
I did this a few months ago its a good way to teach yourself to spray. The swap over is pretty simple.

If you want a go at spraying, I've got a spare set for sale (link in my signature). Having a spare set means you you can take your time over it, then pass on your old one to someone else on here.

I did my wing mirrors at the same time, but presume you plan to turn your handles orange so don't need to do the mirrors?

Here's a test to your memory... did you split the handles when you painted? Or just hold open and paint? Thanks ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk