Sad day :O(

MickJ

Thats it! they have just been and collected my (her) GT4 and I now have an empty garage....... :byebye: it's been fun and I have to say this forum is one of the friendliest I have been on and even not an owner of a Z anymore I would still like to hang around if that is ok?

Got to wait now for 2 months for the replacement car to be delivered, so for the time being, if you see someone in a Black 407 Coupe flashing or waving it's me.

Cheers and thanks

Mick

BTW nice to have met you yesterday Steve, enjoy the lights they looked good!

What you getting instead? Are you "down-sizing", "right-sizing" or "up-sizing" like Sarnie?

I was hoping no one would ask what she was getting, we needed a little more boot space and 4 seats so she (we) have ordered a Honda Civic Type R ...... (flame suit on) sorry! :blush:

sad day indeed :(

just make sure you thrash the tits of the type-r or you'll get beaten by 1.2 corsa's :lol: (or so i read in some mag a few months ago, lack of low down torque or summat like that)

your more than welcome to hang around here :teeth:

sad day indeed :(

just make sure you thrash the tits of the type-r or you'll get beaten by 1.2 corsa's :lol: (or so i read in some mag a few months ago, lack of low down torque or summat like that)

your more than welcome to hang around here :teeth:

They have altered it now, comes in at just a tad over 5k as against 7K so more user friendly, I know the R purists are not too happy about it but it aint a bad car to drive and yes it ain't no 350z...............

Hi Mick,

I hope you stick around. Myself and a few others have moved to other cars and still troll the site. Good luck with the type-r. Me and my friend both have type-r's, their not 350z's but still great cars and trouble free. I'll try and get some pics on here soon.

:teeth:

Hi Mick,

I hope you stick around. Myself and a few others have moved to other cars and still troll the site. Good luck with the type-r. Me and my friend both have type-r's, their not 350z's but still great cars and trouble free. I'll try and get some pics on here soon.

:teeth:

Agreed, stick around they are a nice bunch here.. :thumbs: